MEETING THEM 2

I was frustrated cuz I couldn't find my class . I was going crazy. Then suddenly I bumped into someone.

I looked up to apologize then I saw it was one of them .

"Sorry" I said .

He had a really sweet smile ." It's ok , are you new here?"

"Yes and I am looking for my class." I said

Then he took me to my class and shook hands with me ." I am Jin ." He said

"I am Y/N " I said and waved at him and went to class.

The moment I entered the class the boys' pens fell to the table. And the girls looked angry . I shrugged those feelings and sat in a corner . In an empty seat.

After a few moments a boy came and poked at me . I looked up . And I noticed that he was one of them .

"That's my seat ." He said with cold eyes.

"Ohh I am sorry I didn't know ." I said and tried to get up but he sudddnly laughed .

" You can use it if you want , I will sit here." He pointed to the seat next to mine .

I smiled and he sat on the empty seat. "I am Namjoon ." He said and showed his dimples.

" I am Y/N ." I said and the class began . The teacher introduced me to everyone.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was in my class when suddenly the teacher said " Mr. Taehyung . Please intoduce yourself."

I got up and went in front of the class.

" I am- " The girls screamed . I tried again.

" I am Tae-" They did it again and I was damn pissed.

"Silence " The teacher said.

" I am Kim Taehyung Simon . I am new please take care of me and we can be friends." I said and smirked.

"I will love to take care of you ." A girl said.

"No I will." Another said . I kept my smirk on.

"No I will . Conversation over." The teacher Ms. Cooper said . I turned to look at her and she smirked . She looked at her early 27.

I went back to my seat. And sat down.

The class was over . I thought I would make friends first and then try to make them follow me in Hell.

It was break time and I was walking when suddenly I saw a girl . She was coming my way . As much as I hate to admit . She was pretty .

" You aren't suppose to love someone ." I whispered .

She heard me while passing by and looked at me . Weirdly.

Y/N POV

That was weird . I thought to myself .

I walked to the cafeteria ,when I saw Jin waving at me .

"Here " he said and I walked upto them.

" Hello I am Y/N ." I said and sat next to a really shy boy.

" Yeah she is the one I was talking about ." He said .

"Yeah she really is pr- " He suddenly stopped.

" I don't know any of your names." I said.

" ohh yeah . She is right ."

" So I am Jimin , Jungkook , Jin , Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok " He pointed towards everyone.

"Ohhh ok. " I said as I recognized the names Papa told me.

We talked alot I wanted to make friends with them first . But I needed to give them some hints.

Then something popped in my head . I looked at their hands and saw they were all wearing the rings .

"Do you guys always wear this rings?" I asked .

"Yeah I love my ring." Jimin said .

They all nodded so I was happy.

"Can I tell you all one thing ?" I asked and smirked.

They all nodded like small puppies.

"Your rings have - " I stopped and smirked .

"Tell us Y/N " they said.

"I would but it will be hard for me to explain ." I said and trailed off thinking how to start.

"We believe you Y/N ." Yoongi said.

"Yeah so you will understand it right ."

"Yesssss." They said.

"So you have -" The bell rang and I had to go.

"Sorry but I will tell you tomorrow." I said and got up and made my way to my next class which I unfortunately had with Jungkook.

He was really shy when I first saw him but later I noticed he was serious.

He sat next to me in the class. I smiled at him .

" Y/N you can tell me now what you want to say ." He said and looked at me.

I looked at him and smiled . "Ok "

"Listen Jungkook can you call everyone and tell them to stay home then I can tell everyone together?" I asked and he nodded .

"My house is perfect ." He said and I smiled .

"Be at **** at 5 in the evening and I will be sure to call everyone there ."

"Thanx Jungkook this is a big help."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The classes were all over and I couldn't even make a friend . Oh gosh . This is hard . If I don't make friends how am I suppose to destroy them as Dad told me to.

Honestly I don't want to do- I cut myself thinking about the conclusion this will have on me.

I was walking when I saw that girl walking by me . She had paper in her hands. I didn't realize but walked up to her . All the paper in her hand fell down.

"What are you doing?" She asked annoyed.

I didn't say anything just bent down to pick the paper up . "Sorry" I said and ran .

I don't know why my heart beat increased and my sudden urge to run away came.

So I did ,this is weird it never happened to me.

Y/N POV

"This guy is definitely weird . " I sighed and got up. Then I felt my heart beat had increased alot.

I shrugged this feelings and got up . I was on my way to go home.

I got home and took a shower . Now that I am all human . I need to do these things . Now I also have blood in my body.

"I wonder how the Satan's son looks like , I bet he is ugly." I thought and went to the wardrobe to get ready .

I got ready and I was on my way to Jungkook's house.