ON EARTH ONCE AGAIN 6

Y/N POV

We landed on earth but with the help of Namjoon's ring . I wanted to see how much control he has over his ring.

He did it perfectly now we are again in my apartment . It was currently five in the morning on earth.

"Do you guys wanna go to university today or start tomorrow?" I asked

"Oviously today because I am here to save the earth . I need to do it as fast as I can. " Jin said as they all nodded agreeing with him.

I was so touched with their love towards earth. I love them . I feel like a family with them.

"Can I tell you guys one thing?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook answered.

"I feel like a huge family when I am with you guys." I said and they pulled me into a group hug .

After the hug "We needed to sleep. The classes start at 10:00. " I said as they nodded and left my house.

"See you guys at the class." I said as they waved their hands at me and left the house.

I went to the bedroom of this house . I mean my house and changed my clothes and took a shower.

My head was on the edge of the tub when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got out of the shower ,put  my clothes on and went to open the door.

I opened the door but there was no one . That's weird . I thought to myself and closed the door.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I couldn't control myself and tracked her using my powers and went to her house. I thought this was really weird so I hid myself by disappearing.

I just wanted to see her once. She probably took a shower and she looked so beautiful with wet hair.

She looked confused when she opened the door. I took the chance and went inside her apartment . I wanted to see her for a longer period of time.

Y/N POV

I closed the door and went to the shower again . I closed the door and finished my shower and came out. My shower door is clear and in there was only a bath tub and a shower head ,on the other side of this door was my mirror and a place for keeping my toothbrush. My toilet also was in my bedroom.

I was taking my shower when I suddenly heard the door open and shut really fast. I thought it was just an imagination because there was water running .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was following her around the house when she went inside a room . Little did I know that it was her bathroom .

I was stuck because she closed the door. Then the moment she took her t - shirt off I blushed so hard and had turned around.

Then she went inside the shower and turnd the water on . Before anything else happened I had to get out. Because I turned totally red I bet.

So I had no choice I had to get out by opening the door. I did it really fast I hoped that she didn't notice me.

After a while she came out of the shower and sat on the bed .

"Now it's time to go." I said to myself and used my powers to ring the doorbell of her apartment.

She ran to open the door and saw no one again and I took this chance and got out of her aparment.

She closed it way too fast she almost hit me with the door . If she did I would be squished.

Once I came out of her apartment I came to my real self.

And a woman passing by me looked at me confused. She thought that I appeared out of nowhere . Which I did technically .

She fixed her glasses and looked at me once again. Then walked past me.

So today is the day I start mixing around with people. I will complete my first mission on earth today. I sighed sadly.

Y/N POV

I fell asleep after getting out of the shower and set my alarm at 9:30 to get ready for school.

The alarm rang and ohhh gosh it was so annoying. I woke up lazily and with a wink of an eye I got ready .

I got to the university at 9:46 it was a perfect time. I entered and saw the boys. I needed to talk to them about the evil.

" Hey!" I called out as they came towards me.

Jungkook almost hugged me but stopped because he got shy . So I tiptoed and hugged him . He was kinda shocked .

"Listen guys I am giving you this gum start chewing it . It will give you the power of telepathy." I said as they took the gum .

"Whhoa this is so cool" Hoseok said.

"But why do we need this ?" Jimin asked.

"We all have differrent classes now and if you guys notice anything weird you will tell the rest through telepathy." I said .

"Whoa I feel Harry Potter." Namjoon said .

"But do not throw this gum away then the power will go away too." I said.

"Ok." they understood and went to their own classes.

"Guys..." Jin said.

"Jin did you find something?" I asked.

"Ummm there's this girl who is talking way too much." He said.

"That is normal Jin." I said and sighed.

"No she is talking to herself." He said.

"But the king has a son and it's a he." Yoongi said.

"Can you tell this guy sitting next to me to stop staring at that guy." Yoongi said.

"Which guy ?" Jungkook asked.

"A guy is staring at a guy basically they are staring at each other." Yoongi said.

"Ewww are they ga-"

"Jimin stop thinking like that." I said.

"No he is not gay they look pretty angry." Yoongi said.

"Mark his face Yoongi, remember it." I said .

"Ok."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was in my class when suddenly I felt a strong sense of smell. It smelled like Hell. Then suddenly my eyes landed on a figure sitting next to me who was smiling.

Then we were talking in telepathical language.

"Why are you here ?" I asked.

"Just for some information of this earth, oh and mostly to help you destroy it." He said .

"Dad sent me here so I can do it." I said and snarled at him which was quiet so no one can hear it.

"Oohk chill. I just came here because of Dad he told me to check if you made friends or not." He said.

"We have a sports event after in this week I am in one of the teams . When we practice I will make friends."

"Good if that happens but remember you don't have a long time." He said and got up from his chair.

"Sir can I use the washroom?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." The tacher said as he walked away .

I know he went away he is not coming back.

But today I will try talking to Y/N a little bit.

And we will have a sports even at the end of this week. Today we have certain selections so after the break time we have no classes all the students will go to the field.