CONVERSATION 15

Y/N POV

I was walking in the hallway in front of the king's office. He didn't come out of his room the whole day which was weird.

I finally gave up and now I was walking towards the room. I saw Taehyung walking towards me and from the other side there were a few soldiers coming.

I tried fast walking but ended up stumbling and falling down , which made a loud sound but there were two sounds I looked around and saw Taehyung also fell down at the same time. The soldiers stopped on their tracks to help him up but he gestured through his hand and told them to stop. They started walking again. He looked up at me and smirked. My eyes widened.

"Don't be shocked Y/N." He said in a low voice.

". . . ." I just stared at him.

"Follow me ." He said and walked towards his room.

I followed him behind not a word was left from my mouth.

He went inside his room and locked the door behind.

"Sit." He ordered as I followed.

"Do not be invisible anymore come to your original form." He said as I kept looking at him.

"Didn't you hear me?" He said.

I took my hand in my pocket and took the mushroom out. Now I was not invisible anymore he kept looking at me . In my human form . I did not even realize this whole time he knew everything.

His stare was so sharp that I could be into several pieces any time.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I - I ."

"Don't you have an answer?" He asked.

"I do . I am here to get back what's our , the place which belongs to Heaven." He looked pissed at my answer.

"You are lying . Tell me the truth." He said and looked at me. "Just once say it and I will help you do it." He said as my eyes widened.

"Taehyung I am here to take what's mine as I said." He looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked , his voice a little cracking.

"We can never be together but Taehyung I love you." I said as tears came down .

He hugged me but his expression changed in a second as he said . " Listen I don't love this place too but I can't disobey my father for you." He said as I looked at him with confusion.

Suddenly soldiers marched in and got me . They hand cuffed me and took me. Tears were trickling down my eyes. He betrayed me. I hate him.

He smirked and mouthed a "sorry." I looked away. I was so hurt.

I was taken to a cell and tied up with chains.

Then after a while the king came . Taehyung leading behind him.

"Good job son." He said and patted Taehyung's back.

"Now we will get Heaven in our hands by her ." He said as I gritted my teeth . I looked at Taehyung but he was laughing.

I was tied with chains and I was badly beaten. I was so tired , I couldn't even move.

"See you later Y/N ." He said and smirked at me.

I was so mad at him . I was feeling so tired that suddenly my vision blurred and all I could see was black.

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*

I woke up , my vision was a blur but I felt something really soft under me. I was lying on a bed.

I was in my apartment.

"My APAPRTMENT." I screamed.

I stood up and took a step but ended up falling on something soft again . I looked down and it was Jungkook.

He groaned and opened his eyes. His eyes widened and mine too.

"I am sorry ." I said and stood up.

"How did we come here?" He asked in amusement.

"I don't even know. The last thing I know was I was tied up in the cell and I fainted and I was on my bed." I said .

"We were getting ready to sleep when suddenly all the soldiers walked away from the room as we fainted as well." He said .

"Ok let's wake the others up." We woke all of them . They were all saying the same thing.

Then suddenly a light showed up in front of us.

"Y/N ." My father said in a statement.

"Papa ." I gasped .

"I know dear that you and the boys are trying to get back Taehyung ." He said.

My eyes widened ." I ...." I could not lie to him.

"It's ok dear . I know love is blind that's what humans say right?, but do not be fooled by him." He said in a low tone.

"But I love him, and I also know that he is possessed by his Dad." I said.

"That is why he acts like that my dear." Papa said.

"Papa I want him. " I said in a determined tone.

"Ok *sigh* you have only one option." He said.

"I will send you to Hell again and also make sure he will not see you this time but you cannot take the boys with you." He said as the boys gasped.

"We need to help her." Jungkook said.

"Yeah we can't leave her there alone." Jin said.

"I can do it." I said as they all stopped talking for a while.

"Are you sure Y/N?" Papa asked.

"If this is for him I can do anything." I said and looked at my father.

He then raised his hand and a necklace appeared on my neck.

"This will protect you in all the possible situation, I would give this to everyone but this is only on-"

"Only one made in Heaven . It's the charm of good luck. " I said looking at it in amusement.

"You are right. Now Y/N I prefer you to leave because the king sent some satans down to earth to start harming the people." He said and disappeared.

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*

Without a single word I teleported myself in front of Hell's gate.

A/n

Hey Guys did you like the "twist and turn."?