REVERSED

Y/N POV

I looked up and saw Taehyung lying on the floor . Blood everywhere , the boys ran in to save him.

I saw Taemon was laughing loudly. Lucifer being on the floor hands still covering his ears . He looked up and saw Taemon laughing at him.

"What? it was his turn first." He said and rolled his eyes."Now I will explain you the full story." Taemon said .

I looked at Taehyung and saw him unconscious eyes fully closed. Every nerve in my body popped up , but before killing him I needed to hear his explanation.

"I caused the misunderstanding between Heaven and Hell." He said as Lucifer looked at him in confusion."Technically my mom."

"Do you remember the day the misunderstanding happened?" Taemon said .

Flashback

King Lucifer walked around in the kings room searching for his crown . He knew the king would wake up any moment and look for his crown.

"Where did he keep it?" Lucifer asked himself.

I should probably go to the royal room where everything precious in the kindgom is kept  . He might have left it there. Even though I am not suppose to do this but I need to find the crown before the king wakes up.

I pushed the key into the hole as the door opened. I went inside . I saw the crown there and it was placed on the cushion.

I went closer to it making sure no one was around.

Suddenly before I could touch it soldiers marched in and arrested me for robbery. From that day onwards Lucifer was out of Heaven and was named as the devil along with his brothers.

End of Flashback

"Do you mean your Mom did it ?" Lucifer asked.

"Yes." Taemon responded in a proud way grinnning.

"Why?"

"Because she knew that you would not except us with the human venom." He continued."But her plan was a bit off because she though that only you would leave the palace but you took us with you." He then made a sad face but suddenly turned towards the sky with a smile.

"Wasn't she from Earth?"

"No , never after all this you think she was from Earth ." Taemon said and looked up completely changing the topic.

"How can you have human venom when your mom was an angel?"

"She cheated." Taemon said normally and  looked up once again.

"Hey there's no problem mom I will end him for you." He said and once again picked the knife up.

I could not see Taehyung around or the boys they all disappeared . It was like I could not see anything instead of what was happening in front of me.

I was falling apart I sat down on my knees as the only thing I saw was black. I was soon covered by the darkness.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~^*

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I stood up , blood coming out of my abdomen . I saw Y/N falling down to the ground .

I could not do anything to her because the only thing that I need to do right now was to take a revenge.

"Taehyung stop." Jin said.

"You should not stand up in this situation." Hoseok said.

"Go save her." I muttered as they looked at eachother and ran towards Y/N.