SURE 4

Y/N POV

I was getting ready because Jimin would come any time . The bell rang and I opened it to reaveal a nervous Jimin .

"You nervous ?" I asked him .

"Yeah kinda this is my first time." He said as he entered my house.

"I made some cookies for you." I said as I brought some cookies and milk for him.

He smiled and took a bite . "Now how are we suppose to make me open my powers.?" He asked.

"Your power is to change into anything so I guess you should first choose the object you wanna change into ." I said .

"How about you?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow

"You can try ." I said as he placed a hand on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

I could tell he was definately concentrating alot. Then suddenly a light was shown behind him he was glowing as  smoke covered him . After a while the smoke was gone and I saw another me. He looked exactly like me .

He opened his eyes and opened his mouth to say something. " I-" he stopped as his voice came out like me.

"I did it ." He said in my voice .

I laughed at his happiness. He sounded so happy .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up and felt pretty numb I don't know why . I felt like my body was missing something .

I shrugged the feeling and got ready and went to the University . I don't know what is up with me . There's something wrong with that girl. Her name was Y/N the moment I saw her she was different.

She makes me wanna touch her . She is tempting . I am drawn toward her every time I see her as if we are meant to be together .

She is suspicious . I don't understand this feeling I never had it before. Whenever I see her I want to protect her more and more.

I reached the university and I was so early . There were only a few people. I went to my class and saw that my first class was Biology.

Y/N POV

My first class was Biology and I went in the class. The classroom was empty until my eyes reached at the desk at the corner . That boy named Taehyung was sitting there. He did not see me . He was writing something .

I sat down on one of the chairs which caught his attension a little. He looked up and his eyes widened a bit but he didn't want me to see it.

He kept looking at me for a while . Until he opened his mouth to say something.
"Hi." He said and closed his mouth with his hands.

I laughed at his cuteness."Hi." I said .

"Your name is Y/N right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered

As time passed the other people in the class came .

The class was eventually full the teacher came . Then the person sitting next to Taehyung was talking alot . So the teacher switched his seat with mine. I went to the seat as he looked up at me . He faintly smiled which I wasn't sure of, as I sat down as the girls were glaring at me as I could feel it.

Throughout the class I saw Taehyung was not following he just kept writing stuff on a piece of paper. He kept writing
"IZNĪCĪNĀT CILVĒKU" This is weird I mean Korean people shouldn't be saying this language.

Then he scrumbled the paper and threw it inside his backpack.

We angels talk in different language but not this one . What does it say. Anyways what would I do anyways.