REALIZATION 10

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling really good only by thinking about 4 o'clock but I don't know what he wants to tell me.

What if he want's to tell me something bad. I could have just read his mind. Oh god kill me. If he tells me that he likes me I will tell him that I am an angel. I hope this goes well.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was feeling really bad about this . I don't know how to tell her that I am different . I am not a human.

And how to tell her that I love her . I never did this . I never did this in my entire life.

What if this goes really bad.

I was thinking until I looked at the clock it was 3:25 . Oh god I should take a shower . She will be here any moment.

I ran and took a shower . I came back and sat on the sofa.

My hair was still really wet I didn't even have time when I heard the door bell.

My hands trembled . I was dying from inside . I took heavy breaths and finally opened the door.

"Hello." She said and smiled at me.

"Hi please come in." I said as she entered my house and sat on the sofa.

I also sat next to her.

"I know I should have called you somewhere outside thats what huma- " I stopped realizing what I was saying.

"No not a problem I like it here as well but tell me what you wanted to say please Taehyung." She pleaded.

"It's something I never have done before." I said as she looked at me.

"Taehyung I have something to tell you as well." She said and I was kinda shocked .

"Ok but can I go first cuz I am really nervous." I asked.

She giggled and nodded.

"Y/N I love you." I said and looked at her expression. She looked more shocked than me.

I thought she doesn't like me so I looked down . "It's ok if you don-" I felt two arms around me .

"Taehyung I love you too." She said and it was my turn to be shocked . I almost lost conciousness.

"But Y/N I am different." I said as her smile faded.

"Taehyung I am different too." She said and frowned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can we say it together?" She asked I could see her nervousness.

"Ok ." I said and took a deep breath and held her hand.

"I am a satan"

"I am an angel."

We said and realized what each of us said.

She took her hand away from mine as she looked at me.

"Y/-" I started just to be cut off by her.

"YOU SHOULD DIE . YOU SATAN. YOU ARE HERE TO END THE WORLD !" She screamed at me.

She stood up as I saw her wings coming out of her back . She was beautiful she was a Seraphim angel.

She then took out arrows and started aiming at me .

I dodged the first one and stood up as my black wings started coming out as well.

"Y/N stop." I said as I warned her.

"Do you think cheating against my Dad and ending the world makes you a nice person." She said as she kept on shooting arrows at me.

I had a protecting layer on myself which helped me with the arrows.

"Listen you don't know the reali-"

"I give up Taehyung ." She said and fell to the ground and started crying .

I also stopped moving and tried to touch her.

"Don't touch me you disgusting evil." She hissed at me.

She was right I was disgusting.

She got up and flew out of the window. I was so shocked I didn't even stop her.

I felt so bad . I sat on the floor as I put my hands on my face and screamed as loudly as possible.

"I love you Y/N come back !" I screamed I bet people could hear it.

Y/N POV

I came to my house crying .

"All I ever did was love someone and it turned out so bad . Why ? Why ?" I cried .

"Now I have nothing to do I have to go through this . Enough."

I got up and went to the boys' house.

I rang the bell as the door opened . "He-"  ."What happened Y/N?" Jungkook  asked.

"Come inside I will tell you." I said and went inside.

Everyone gathered around in the living room.

"Can we know why you are crying?" Jimin asked.

"I found the Satan, the evil." I said ignoring other questions.

"Who is it?" They asked.

"It's Taehyung." I said as their mouths touched the floor.

"I knew it." Yoongi said. "After all he was the one in that class . " He said.

"Y/N can we talk in private?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah sure."

We went to another room for a moment.

"Y/N is he the reason why you are crying?" Yoongi asked totally shocking me.

"Huh?" I was shook

"I saw him with you that night . Do you love him?" He asked.

I had nothing to say I was shocked.

I slightly nodded as I felt his arms around me. "It's ok it happenes." He said .

"Now we need to kill him to stop him Yoongi ." I said as he looked at me.

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~^*

We both came out of the room as everyone looked at us.

"Ok guys we need to go to Heaven." Yoongi said as everyone looked at us .

"Why?" They asked

"It's time for some action." Yoongi said as he smirked.

A/N

Guyyyys while posting this I saw the comeback . I hate Bighit . Anyways did you guys like it . I thought it was beautiful like the worldwide handsome Jin. I love this album already *sigh* I don't know how to express my feelings.