CERBERUS 12

The Devil's an angel too-

Y/N POV

We got teleported by Namjoon . We were standing at least twenty feet away from Hell's gate . From here we could see things written on it. With red colour.

It read "Lasciate ogne speranza voi ch'intrate."

"It means abandon all hopes whoever enters here." Jungkook said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I don't know why I had a kind of vision last night." He answered .

"The place in my dream looked exactly like this." He said .

"Did you see anything else Jungkook?" I asked.

"There was a dog in the gate it had many heads ." He said rubbing his temples.

"Now where is the dog?" I asked really confused.

"Guys .. I guess I see it." Jin said as we turned towards him.

"Ooohhh No!" I screamed.

We saw a large dog with three heads standing infront of us. It definately saw us.

Drool was dripping from his mouth I heard stories about him from Papa.

"Cerberus." I muttered under my breath.

"Cereals!" Hoseok looked excited as he heard cereals.

"How do we kill him?" Jungkook asked.

"We don't ." I said and hid behind the broken fence.

"Then what do we do exactly?" Jin asked.

"If we kill him the soldiers will know that someone was here . So we can't we have to do something else." I said thinking of a plan.

"I can do it . Let me stop time and then we can pass through easily." Jin said.

"Nope cuz if you stop time we will also stop." Namjoon said.

"Hoseok try to control it's mind." I said .

Hoseok looked at it and closed his eyes . Then suddenly it stopped moving. But the problem was only one head stopped .

The the second one then the third one was left.

"I can't control all of them at the same time . He is draining too much of my powers." Hoseok said as a sudden plan hit me.

So I also used my power and tried, then all the heads stopped moving and slowly he sat down like a normal dog.

I ordered him to run somewhere far away from here . He suddenly wagged his tail and ran as fast as he could . Once he was out of sight . We lead into the gates where there were no soldires which was kinda shocking . But we went on with the flow.

After a while of walking we saw many cages which were empty . They were set on fire.

"I bet they are planning to put the humans here." I commented as their eyes widened.

After we went a little more further , there was a huge ferris wheel which looked like a normal one besides it was set on fire.

"That is harsh." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Then there was another gate in front of us.

"This is the second gate so this one is more harsh." I said .

We entered and saw there were many corpse lying on the floor . It looked like they were of an animals . There were only bones.

Then we noticed there was a river flowing on the side but there was no water , instead there was blood , and scorpions.

That looked disgusting.

"Ewww." Hoseok said.

We kept walking until we saw another gate . It was the third gate.

"Here we go ." Jungkook said.

There was no one but we saw a river of fire . It looked red as paint and there were also shades of blue.

"It isn't even that ba-" Jimin tried to say but there were arrows flying every where. We could not be in any worse situation.

I put a protective sheild around all of us as fast as I could.

That's how we prevented those arrows. After a while they stopped and we thought we should continue with our journey.

The fourth gate seemed bigger than all of them. There was fire drawn on it.

The moment we stepped in we realized why that sign was there.

"All I see is fire." Yoongi said coughing.

There was only fire blaring from each side. This was so bad . It was hard for us to breathe.

"Anyone coming here will be baked like a loaf of bread." Hoseok said.

"I can help that." Jungkook said.

He swung his arm in the air and closed his eyes as all the fire begun to be under his control. The fire moved on it's own as we walked through it . Jungkook kept his attention towards the fire so it wouldn't get out of hand.

We reached the fifth door and it had mirrors on it.

"What can this mean?" Jimin asked.

We stepped in and heard footsteps which were very loud. There were rows and rows of mirrors every where .

Then we saw an elf sized thing walking towards us.

"What can this do?" Namjoon asked . That's when it started throwing balls of fire towards our direction.

"You better run!" I screamed and ran in one of the rows of mirrors.

We all were separated and that thing was so small it couldn't even see us from above the mirror.

I was trying to hide when my back hit someone.

"This mirror is helping alot." Jin said.

"Where ever you hide I will find you!" The monster screamed.

It was right next to the row where we were in.

"This is a maze." Jin whispered.

"How should we get out?" Jin asked.

As I thought of an answer to his question an idea popped in my head.

"We have to find Jimin." I said

". . . ."

"He can change into anything so he needs to change into another of this kinda elf thing it will keep it distracted." I said as Jin nodded.