REAL IDENTITY

Y/N POV

We all turned around hearing the sudden loud noise . It was a one of my windows broken. I felt cold air hitting my face coming inside from the broken window .

Then I saw two feet standing on the shattered pieces of glass . I looked up as my eyes widened in disbelief and uttermost shock. I heard a loud gasp escaping Taehyung's mouth , while everyone else was too stunned to utter a word , including me.

I realized I was never this scared before my heartbeat raised with every second.I hated to admit .He looked like an average human but with two huge black wings hanging behind his body. The moment he started talking that's when everyone stopped.

"I don't understand why people are so scared after seeing me." He said and smirked but soon his smile faded away and was left with a worried expression.

"We don't usually see a man with black wings flying around." Hoseok commented and rolled his eyes making a sarcastic comment in this thick atmosphere.

"Why are you-" Jungkook was cut off by Lucifer himself.

"I wanted to tell you the truth Taehyung ." He said and kept his worried expression on , he looked pretty serious .

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows together"What is it?" He asked confused over his father's sudden remark.

There was a long moment of silence between the two before Lucifer started talking again. "I wanted to tell you your real identity." He said and looked at Taehyung with a little discourage present  in his eyes.

"My real identity?" Taehyung asked pointing his finger towards himself with a confused expression.

"Yes Taehyung and I am serious." He said and fell on his knees. "I know I should have told you this before."

We all looked at him with an intense glare marking his every move. We cannot trust him . I just didn't feel right about his presence in this house. His sudden appearance . Nothing seemed right to me.

"You know Taehyung your mom was never a part of Hell." He continued"She was from Earth." He said as everyone of us were left stunned. We could not utter a single word. I heard as Jimin gulped really hard . I looked at him and saw him looking at something . I looked towards the direction he was looking at and saw a furious Taehyung.

"This is not all , she was a human and because of that you and your brother are half humans and half demons." He said .

"I-" I started but closed my mouth looking at Taehyung who's knuckled were turning white due to pressure.

"I was the one behind all this. This was my plan." He said and cried heavily on the floor.

"I always wanted to make Taemon the bad one because he had more human genes than you , he paused for a while "I wanted you to be the next king but I needed a plan . Then the idea of seperating you two came to my mind."

"I don't believe you." Taehyung said disbelief washing over him. He was stunned in place .

"You deserve to-" Taehyung stopped and turned around as we heard clapping coming from the room.

"Wow great story Dad . Why didn't you tell me this before." Taemon walked inside the room.

There was another moment of silence as Lucifer and Taemon kept looking at eachother with death glares.

Taemon came and stood next to Taehyung leaving Lucifer on the opposite side .

"So that's the reason for which you gave me the punishment." He asked looking at his father.

"I -" Lucifer wanted to say something but was cut off by Taemon.

"Don't you wanna add that how you wanted to kill ...." He paused for a while and bitterly smiled ." Me." He finished his last words.

"Father you know what you deserve-" Taemon could not continue his speech anymore.

"To die." Taehyung interrupted.

We all turned our heads towards Taehyung as I looked at him with complete shock.

Even Taemon had a shocked face for a bit  but then he turned it back to normal before anyone could realize. This made me think a bit.

He looked at me and looked away with a glance.

"Taehyung I am sorry." Lucifer was begging Taehyung literally.

"Why did you do this ?" Taehyung asked his jaws clenching.

"I became really greedy I am sorry." He kept repeating his words again and again.

"Enough." Taemon said as we all looked at him .

"Taehyung is right you deserve to die. Let's finish you now. I have waited for this moment through all my life." He said and took the knife from the kitchen table .

"Stop. Taemon please stop I beg you." Lucifer was going backwards. I looked at Taehyung who was just standing there casually.

At this point I felt bad for him . I didn't know what I should do . At the end I decided to just see what ever was happening.

He raised the knife higher . I was not ready to see what would happen next. I covered my eyes with my two hands .

There was a loud gasp in the room. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blood everywhere.

I looked at everyones expression they were all running towards .... Taehyung?

I looked up and saw his body falling down to the ground . Blood coming out of his mouth and stomach.

Taemon used the knife on Taehyung instead of Lucifer. He betrayed.

A/N

One more chapter and we are done with the book but as I said there will be a special chapter *love in the air*

I am ending this book because I have exams coming up and I have a new book- again it's a mystery. *heheehe*

Anyways tell me what you think about my cover shop idea.

And for now Bye♡♡.