➹ 3.3

It was 7 in the morning, she had class in two hours. However, she barely rushed, instead she found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror.

The jangling sound of her bracelet was bothering her so much that morning, she kept thinking about what Taeyong had said to her, but was she truly ready to let go?

Yuta was a big part of her life. He somehow made her the person she was today. Jaehee used to never really bother about other people's business but ever since she dated Yuta she learned to actually give a damn about people and use it to her benefit.

She became a lot more outgoing as well, and her fashion sense boosted wonderfully. She also learned to love, even if it was only one sided.

Jaehee stared at the bracelet for a while, she finally decided to remove them and stored it in a jewellery box. It was time to say goodbye.

As she got into the shower and finally take time to get herself ready, she received a text from Aeri saying that she wanted to pick her up. It was a random gesture but she didn't mind.

"I didn't know you drive— oh, nevermind." Jaehee muttered as soon as she noticed that a chauffeur was driving instead of her said friend.

Aeri wore a white dress with a pair of orange heels, it complimented her hair. However, Jaehee couldn't understand how she was comfortable in those shoes. "You look pretty." She commented.

"I know," the girl laughed. "Since we only have two classes today, I thought about going for a spring shopping!" She exclaimed. "Unless you have work." She stated afterwards.

Jaehee did have work, but it wasn't going to start until 6pm and their class finished at 12. After much hesitation, she finally agreed to accompany her.

Classes were dragging as hell, the lecture wasn't going any faster and Aeri was already scrolling the shopping app on her phone. Jaehee on the other hand, was busy thinking about the private party Doyoung told her.

She had no idea what to wear as she had never been to a pool party. Plus, she didn't know why she was so worried about it as well.

Maybe Aeri could help her, again. Jaehee didn't know what was bothering her so much but somehow the thought of impressing Doyoung was etched at the back of her mind, and yet still somehow she couldn't let go of her ex.

"Hey, have you ever been in love?"

Jaehee's question startled the other as she was busy fishing around the clothes hanging in the store. "Nevermind, it was a stupid question." Jaehee gave it a thought again and decided not to push further.

To be frank, Aeri wanted to have a girl talk with her as well. She couldn't hold back the crush she developed on Kun as well. It was getting mad and she had no one to actually tell.

"Okay, this is a sit down question. We have to go." Aeri quickly said and pull the other out of the store.

Eventually, Aeri and her ended up in a cafe inside the mall as they started having their little girl talk. "I have a guy I like." Aeri started, she seemed nervous as if she was being scolded.

Jaehee couldn't help but to note how cute she was, certainly whomever she was crushing on would totally say yes to her. Aeri was very nice, it was nearly impossible to find a flaw in her.

"We met through a friend and he's the reason why I'm torturing myself in IT." She groaned at the mention of the subject. Jaehee stifled a laugh, but she understood what it felt like to chase after a crush.

"He's nice but I don't think I can bring myself to ever tell him." She said sighing heavily. "Why not?" Jaehee asked innocently. "I don't know, I'm scared that he might not feel the same and we might drift away because of it." Aeri reasoned.