Chapter 1: Betrayal

Well here it is Guys, the start of something new, The first part of Betrayal is Painful! Now I hope you people like it and can help me with the stuff I got wrong. So without further ado, let's Go!

The air is crisp as our heroes, Sora, Emma, Maria, Jason, Nate, Lillie, Caroline, Lucas, Ash, May, Gary, Dawn, Red, & Leaf are walking down the streets of Celestic Town in the Sinnoh Region after they finished their adventures in the Kalos Region. Right now, Ash is upset about how he lost so badly in the Kalos League. That's because his rival there had a Ho-oh & Mewtwo that he just couldn't beat with his Team of Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, Hawlucha, Noivern, & Talonflame.

"Man oh Man, how could I lose that badly, you watch everyone is gonna hate me when we get home." Ash complained, May squeezed her boyfriends hand softly.

"Nobody is gonna hate you babe, you did as much as you could and that's all we asked from you, your friends all support you and will never leave you." May said as her and Ash stopped and were looking into each others eyes. Ash smiled.

"Thanks baby. I love you!" He said kissing her, May moaned in approval as she started exploring his mouth with her tongue. They would've continued, but they were separated by one of their friends clearing their throat.

"If you two are done making out, I'd love to get home so we can relax, because my feet are killing me." Sora complained. Emma punched her boyfriend on the shoulder softly.

"Sora be nice, I know your feet hurt but we're almost home." Emma said pecking his cheek.

"Sorry Emmy." Sora said kissing his girlfriends hand. Emma blushed and giggled.

"It's okay baby. Now let's get home." She said. Sora grabbed her hand and they ran the rest of the way. When they got to Sora's house, Sora saw a note on the door.

'Hey sweetie, when you get home, come into the living room. Mom.'

"That's weird. Well come on." Sora motioned them to walk inside. Everyone nodded and they walked in. When they got to the living room, Sora saw his mother, father, Emma's parents and little sister Hana, Ash & Leaf's mother and father, May's parents, Lucas' parents, Jason's parents, Lillie's mother and brother, Dawn's mother and twin sister Salvia, Gary's parents and older sister Daisy, Red's parents, Brock, Misty, Drew, Paul, Ursula, May's younger brother Max, Cilan, Iris, Calem, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Trip, & Georgia.

"Hey mom, were home!" Sora called, then he heard footsteps and he saw his mother, Cynthia walked out with open arms.

"Hey honey. How was your journey?" She asked hugging her son.

"Okay, for the most part. Emma won the Grand Festival there, and Nate beat the Kalos League after beating the asshole who destroyed Ash. So yeah, it was fun." Sora said pecking his mother's cheek.

"Well, everyone in there needs to talk to you and Ash about something. I don't know what about, they won't tell me." Cynthia said turning around and walking into the room. When they walked in, Emma's little sister ran into her arms.

"BIG SISTER!" Hana squealed running into her sister's arms. Emma giggled and picked her sister up and showered her face in kisses.

"Hey Hana, how are you?"

"I'm good, I miss you."

"I missed you too." Emma said kissing her forehead. Emma placed Hana on the ground and Hana ran over to her mother.

"Hey mom, dad." Emma smiled hugging both parents.

"Hey honey." Akira said hugging her daughter.