Chapter 10: Finals

I'm Back! I'm sorry it's been so long, here's a long chapter to make up for that. Hope you enjoy! And as always Let's begin!

Final Battle of the Tournament: Sora Draco vs Ash Ketchum

Ash's Team for the Battle: Pikachu, Umbreon, Greninja, Mewtwo, Lucario, & Victini

Sora's Team for the Battle: Jolteon, Absol, Espeon, Darkrai, Lunala, & Latias

"Hey Babe, you ready for the Battle today?" Emma asked her Husband. Sora smiled and nodded.

"Yes Baby I am. Hey Val, you gonna Cheer for me? I bet I'll hear you over everyone." Sora said kissing his Daughters Forehead. Val smiled and giggled.

"Yes dada." She said giggling. Sora and Emma smiled. Emma grabbed her Husbands Cheek and Kissed him. Sora placed his hands on her Stomach. Sora pulled back from her lips and smiled sweetly at her. Emma smiled back.

"Will Ash Ketchum and Sora Draco please report to the Battlefield? I repeat, Will Ash Ketchum and Sora Draco please report to the Battlefield? Thank You!" The announcer said. Sora smiled.

"Well this is it. Love You Emma and Val." Sora said Kissing both of them. Emma took Val and placed her in the Stroller and Kissed her Husband one more time before heading to the Suite. Sora smiled.

"Espe." (You okay Sora?) Espeon said. Sora looked at his Espeon and smiled.

"Yes, I just love how she dazzles me." Sora said picking both Pokemon up and placing them on his shoulders. They both smiled and nodded. He took his Pokeballs and returned both of them. Then walked out.

"Hey Ash, let's show our Wives and Children and even our Friends, Siblings, and Parents who we are. Let's give em' a Battle to remember." Sora said into the Microphone. Ash smiled.

"You Bet."

"This is a Full 6 on 6 Battle between Ash Ketchum of Celestic Town and Sora Draco of Celestic Town. Each side can substitute Pokemon as much as they like. The battle will be over when all Pokemon on either side are unable to battle. Will the Trainers please release their first Pokemon."

"Victini, I Choose You!" Ash called to his Fire Type Mythical. He threw the Cherish Ball and playful Mythical popped out. He yawned and looked at the other side of the Battlefield.

"Jolteon, Lights Camera Action!" Sora said throwing his Quick Ball releasing his Electric Type Eevee Evolution. Jolteon smiled and sparked at Adrenaline coursed through his body.

"Battle... BEGIN!" The Referee called.

"Jolteon use Thunderbolt." Sora called to Jolteon.

"Victini use Flamethrower." Ash called to Victini. The Fire Beam shot from Victini and the Thunderbolt shot from Jolteon and the two moves collided.

"Jolteon now while the Smoke is here use Detect and Quick Attack and detect when Victini attacks." Sora said. Jolteon ran into the smoke and his Eyes glowed Green as he detected the things in the way then he ran at Victini and pushed it to the ground then ran over and struck Victini again.

"Victini, you okay?!" Ash cried. Victini nodded and growled at Jolteon.

"Okay, now use Flame Charge."

"Counter it with Wild Charge!" Sora called. Both Pokemon ran at them and they clashed then flew around and clashed again. They both cried out in pain.

"Jolteon jump in the Air and Fire rapid fire Zap Cannons." Sora called. Jolteon nodded and fired Balls of Electricity at Victini but she dodged them all.