Chapter 4: Reunion with the Traitors!

Here we go. The traitors will be back in this chapter. Thanks for the support with the other chapters. I really appreciate it. So without further ado, let's go!

Sora got off of Latias and helped his wife and daughter down and unfolded Val's stroller and placed her in it buckling her. He smiled and kissed his daughters cheek making her giggle. He then walked over and started pushing his daughter when he walked into the Pokemon Center and walked up to the front desk with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Draco, are you here for the tournament?" Nurse Joy asked. Sora smiled and nodded.

"Yes mam, am I able to sign myself and my wife in, Emma's not participating but I would like a room for myself, my wife, and my daughter, please." He said. Nurse Joy smiled.

"Sure, and do you want me to heal your Pokemon while your at it?" She asked. He nodded and handed his Pokeballs over. They contained Latias, Decidueye, Absol, & Darkrai. His Espeon and Jolteon jumped on the cart that her Blissey brought out. Emma handed her pokeballs over even though she's not participating. Hers contained Infernape, Unfezant, Audino, Gardevoir, & Diancie, and her Sylveon jumped up on the cart with Espeon & Jolteon.

"Nurse Joy, may I hand ours over too?" Ash asked, May was walking next to him with Aaron in her arms. Nurse Joy nodded and her other assistants Audino, Chansey, and Clefable walked out with 3 other carts. Ash handed his Pokeballs that contained: Charizard, Garchomp, Lucario, Greninja, and Umbreon and his Pikachu jumped up on the Audino's Cart along with May's Glaceon while she handed her Pokeballs with Blaziken, Venusaur, Blastoise, Delcatty, and Beautifly. Jason handed his over that contained Excadrill, Metagross, Steelix, Bisharp, Bastiodon, and Magnezone and Maria handed hers over that contained Flareon, Vaporeon, Butterfree, Medicham, Blastoise, and Diancie. Dawn handed over hers with Empoleon, Mamoswine, Pachirisu, Flareon, Lopunny, and Salamence. Gary handed over his with Umbreon, Electivire, Arcanine, Blastoise, Scizor, and Alakazam. Nate: His Umbreon, Manaphy, and Sylveon jumped up on the cart with Espeon, Jolteon, & Emma's Sylveon, and his Pokeballs with his Articuno, Gallade, and Lucario. Lillie returned her Ninetales and handed her Pokeball over and her Leafeon jumped on the same cart and she handed over her Gardevoir, Solgaleo, Blissey, and Venusaur. Caroline handed over her Lopunny, Mawile, Ursaring, Rapidash, and Delphox while her Espeon jumped up on the same cart as her Brothers Pokemon. Lucas handed his Leafeon, Gliscor, Torterra, Gallade, Dragonite, and Rhyperior. Red handed his Steelix, Vaporeon, Lapras, Charizard, and Alakazam while his Pikachu jumped up with Ash's Pikachu and May's Glaceon. Leaf handed her Ninetales, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Rapidash, and Jolteon. Salvia handed her Togekiss, Sylveon, Dragonite, Reshiram, Mawile, and Diancie. Sara handed her Togekiss, Alolan Raichu, Espeon, Latios, Celebi, and Rayquaza. Cynthia handed her Garchomp, Lucario, Roserade, Milotic, Cresselia, and Jolteon. Lance handed his Charizard, Garchomp, Altaria, Flygon, Dragonite, and Gyarados. Silver handed his Feraligatr, Flygon, Gyarados, Meganium, Zapdos, and Absol. Toshiro handed his Lugia, Hydreigon, Vaporeon, Abomasnow, Metagross, and Dragonite.

"Oh, here lemme sign in." Sora said typing his name.

"Well if it isn't the two weaklings and their slutty wives and annoying children." An obnoxious voice said. Sora turned around burning in anger.

"What the fuck did you say?!" He shouted. He turned around and saw Drew and the rest of the traitors. He growled.

"Exactly what you heard me say." Drew sneered. Sora and Ash both tried dashing forward but Emma and May held them back, May had Aaron facing her and she was soothing him because he was crying. Val was crying too but Emma was rocking her in her arms.

"Don't you ever in hell say that to my daughter/son and husband!" May and Emma both shouted.

"Don't you fucking say that to my wife and daughter/son!" Sora & Ash both shouted.