Chapter 2: After the Betrayal

Hey Guys, I'm back with another chapter of this story and, damn, you people are crushing it already, I thank you for that and in reward, here is Chapter 2.

Sora woke up the next morning and looked over at his girlfriend who had a content smile on her face while she was sleeping. The better part was that neither of them had any clothes on from their love making session the night before, the night of the unthinkable, Sora and Ash were both betrayed by many of their "friends" and felt so destroyed, even after having sex with his girlfriend, he still felt horrible. Sora stood up putting his boxers on and walked over to the window.

"This is fucking insane." He muttered with an angry look on his face. A few minutes later, Emma woke up and saw that her boyfriend wasn't in bed, she looked over at the window and saw that he was standing there, she got out of bed and put her bra and panties on and walked over to him wrapping her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Baby, what're you doing up?" Emma asked.

"Nothing Emmy, go back to sleep. I'll be over there shortly." Sora grumbled.

"No, not until you tell me what's going on." Emma begged. She turned him around and kissed him quickly. Sora didn't smile or kiss her back like he always did when she kissed him, so she knew something was definitely wrong. He didn't even embrace her.

"You wanna know the truth?" Sora asked. Emma nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay the truth is, having sex with you, it didn't do anything I still feel like an emotional mess, even though my betrayal wasn't as bad as Ash's, I still feel like my world shattered underneath me. I don't know if I even have the will to live anymore. I don't know what to do Emma, I just don't." Sora whimpered as tears flowed down his cheeks. Emma frowned and kissed his cheek.

"Sora... You have the will to live, don't say that you don't. As your girlfriend, I know that you do, you are the best thing that's happend to me, you were there ever since Hinata died from cancer, you helped me through my younger brothers death. Your mother, father, me, Nate, Caroline, Ash, May, Maria, my parents, Hana, we're all here for you. You are the strongest person I have met Sora Draco, you saved my life more then anyone else in this world, you are strong, don't say you aren't. Don't ever say that." Emma said stroking his cheek with her thumb.

"Kiss me." Sora mumbled.

"What?"

"Kiss me." Sora begged. Emma saw the miserableness in his voice. She kissed him lightly on the lips and placed her arms on his chest while his arms wrapped around her waist. Emma tilted her head to the side a bit and continued to kiss him. She didn't use her tongue because she wanted the kiss to be full of passion, not heat. She pulled back a few minutes later and rested her forehead against his.

Sora smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you for loving me like you do." He whispered. Emma kissed him quickly.

"No problem babe. C'mon, let's go back to bed." Emma said as she laid him down on the bed and climbed in bed next to him, resting her head on his chest covering them with a blanket.

"I love you Emmy."

"I love you too baby."

They gave each other a chaste kiss and fell asleep. Little did they know, Ash and May were having a similar conversation.

"Mm, Ash, I love you!" May moaned against his lips.

"I love you too May." Ash said pulling away. May smiled and kissed his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" May asked sitting on his lap, she was grinding her hips against his, seductively.

"I'm still upset, but that'll never knock me down, I hate them, but will wait a few years to beat them, I will beat every single traitor that crosses me." Ash said confidently. May smiled and continued grinding making Ash blush a bit.

"Are you trying to have sex with me?" Ash asked her. They've done it before but, May is trying to make him feel better.

"Yes." May said blushing. Ash smirked and pushed her down on his bed. He slipped his boxers and her panties off and pushed into her making her moan as they started making sweet love to each other.

That's another chapter down, next one will be 4 Years Later, Sora & Emma will be married with a Two Year Old Daughter named Valerie who has Emma's Pink Hair and Sora's Green Eyes. And also, Ash and May will be Married with a Two Year old Son named Aaron who has Ash's Hair, and May's Eyes. I know, this will be a long time skip, but hey, other Betrayal Stories do 14 Years Later instead of smaller numbers like 3-4. So I will see you in the next chapter.