Chapter 14: Epilogue

This is the Final Chapter Peeps! Thanks you for all the support. Let's Stop Talking and get to it. Enjoy!

"Mom, Dad, When can we go get my Pokemon?" 10 Year old Valerie Draco yelled from the Living Room.

"In a few minutes Dear. Be patient." Emma called from the Bathroom. Arisa ran out into the Living Room, she was now 8 Years old, 2 years from leaving on her Pokemon Journey. Val smiled at her younger sister. Sora walked downstairs and smiled at his oldest daughter. 4 years after Arisa was born, Emma had Twins: Grace & Leon Draco, (Leon has Sora's Red Hair and Sora's Green Eyes, Grace has Emma's Pink Hair, & Emma's Brown Eyes.)

"Dad! What's taking Mom so long?" Val asked. Sora smiled.

"She's doing Gracie's Hair. Leon is getting dressed real quick." Sora said making her groan.

"Oh calm down, you'll catch up with your Boyfriend, besides, he hasn't left yet." Sora teased making Val blush deeply. She grunted.

"He's not my Boyfriend!" She growled. Sora laughed.

"Honey, I'm only kidding." Sora said. Emma walked downstairs and smiled. Leon and Grace ran down after her. Leon ran over and held his Older Sisters hand. Sora placed Grace on his shoulders. When they got to the Lab(Cynthia runs it after her mother passed away.) Val saw Aaron and ran over to him and hugged him. Aaron pulled back and smiled at Val.

"Hey Val, your looking Pretty." He commented. Val blushed deeply and stuttered.

"T...thanks Aaron." She stuttered. Sora and Emma looked at each other and laughed silently. Sora then saw Ash and May along with their 8 year old Daughter: Olivia and their Twins: Jacob and Leah.

"Hey guys, I can't believe Aaron, Val, Amelia, Blue & Carson are leaving on their journey today." Ash said. May giggled. Sora then heard other voices and whirled around to see Jason, Maria and their Children: Carson & Younger Daughter: Elena. Red, Leaf, Blue, and Lauren(Red and Leaf's Younger Daughter), and Gary, Dawn, Amelia, and Twins: Tyler & Morgan.

"Let's go in." Sora said. Everyone walked in.

Choosing Starters:

"Okay Guys, you can choose 2 Starters each and a regular Pokemon." Cynthia said.

"I'll take Chimchar & Treecko along with Eevee." Val said. Cynthia nodded and handed her Granddaughter 3 Pokeballs.

"I'll take Torchic & Froakie along with Pichu." Aaron said.

"I'll take Charmander & Rowlet along with Eevee." Blue said.

"I'll take Piplup & Squirtle along with Togepi." Amelia said.

"And then I'll take Mudkip & Litten along with Eevee." Carson said. Now that everyone had their Pokeballs, they headed outside to say goodbye to everyone.

"Bye Big Sissy!" Grace & Leon cried hugging their older sister. Val smiled and hugged them back.

"Bye Leon, Bye Gracie. Bye Ari." Val said hugging all of her Siblings. Then she walked up to Emma and Sora. She teared up and hugged them both.

"Bye Mommy, Bye Daddy." She cried. Sora and Emma both looked sad and hugged their Daughter back.

"Bye Sweetie, don't cry, you'll still see us, we'll come watch you in the Hoenn League." Sora said wiping her tears. He Kissed her Forehead. Emma did the same.

"And remember, you have your phone, you can call us whenever." Emma whispered. Val nodded. She hugged them both one last time and started walking with Aaron, Blue, Amelia, & Carson.

5 Hours down the road they set up camp to train for their First Ribbon/Badge. Val was sitting on a Rock looking at her Amethyst Pendant that her Father gave her for her 10th Birthday. She teared up again. Aaron walked over and stared at Val, She looked up and smiled. Aaron frowned and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Val shook her head.

"It's nothing. I just miss my Parents and Siblings, it's stupid. We've only been travelling for 5 hours and I already miss them. Some trainer I am." She cried. Aaron smiled and hugged her.

"Don't cry. Tears don't suit your Beautiful Face." He said. Val blushed and backed out of the hug and smiled at Aaron. He smiled.

"I Love You Aaron." Val whispered. Aaron blushed.

"What was that Val?" He asked. Val giggled.

"I said I LOVE YOU!" She said. Aaron gasped and grabbed her hands. They stood up so that they could Kiss.

"I Love You Too." He whispered. Val leaned in and Kissed him on the Lips. Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist while she snaked hers around his neck. They both moved their Lips in unison and Kissed harder. Aaron pulled away and smiled at Val.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked. Val giggled.

"Of course Silly." She said pecking his Lips. They both brought their sleeping bags over and cuddled. They laid there for 4 hours, just cuddling and making out. Val yawned and snuggled into Aaron's Chest. He smiled and Kissed her Forehead. They looked and saw Amelia resting her head on Carson's Shoulder, they weren't dating but Val thought they should get together.

"Mm. I'm sleepy." Val moaned as they cuddled closer.

"Go to sleep Baby." Aaron whispered. Val nodded and yawned again.

"Night Aaron, I Love You."

"Night Val, I Love You Too." He whispered back to her. They fell asleep in each others arms.

Aaron and Val have gotten together as them and Carson, Amelia, & Blue continue traveling.

THE END OF BETRAYAL IS PAINFUL! Thanks for all your Support on this story. So Brayden, signing out.