Chapter 7: Quarter Finals

Hey Guys, sorry It took me so long. Here's another chapter to make up for it. I hope you enjoy.

May looked at the score board. She smirked. She was facing her main rival and ex-friend Drew and she knew that she would beat him. Sora vs Lucas, Cynthia vs Lance, and May vs Drew were the matches left for the day. She looked down at her son in her lap and smiled.

Sora would use: Espeon, Jolteon, Lycanroc, & Latias.

Lucas would use: Dragonite, Leafeon, Gliscor, & Gallade.

Cynthia would use: Milotic, Roserade, Jolteon, & Garchomp.

Lance would use: Dragonite, Flygon, Haxorus, & Gyarados.

Drew would use: Butterfree, Arcanine, Roserade, & Absol.

Ash used: Pikachu, Umbreon, Greninja, & Lucario.

Red used: Pikachu, Vaporeon, Lapras, & Charizard.

Caroline used: Espeon, Meloetta, Delphox, & Mawile.

Dawn used: Flareon, Piplup, Mamoswine, & Lopunny.

Leaf used: Ninetales, Jolteon, Rapidash, & Pidgeot.

Lillie used: Leafeon, Ninetales, Blissey, & Gardevoir.

Jason used: Excadrill, Magnezone, Bisharp, & Steelix.

Maria used: Flareon, Vaporeon, Butterfree, & Medicham.

Akira used: Sylveon, Gothitelle, Ho-oh, & Gardevoir.

Toshiro used: Dragonite, Vaporeon, Lugia, & Abomasnow.

"Hey sweetie." May smiled. Aaron giggled and put his hand on his mother's face. May giggled and kissed his forehead. Ash walked over and kissed his wife.

"Your going to beat him. I know you will baby." He said to her. May smiled.

"Thanks babe. I'm gonna make you and Aaron happy." May said as she kissed Ash. Ash smirked against her lips, they didn't hear the door open. Sora and Emma walked in and Emma covered Val's eyes.

"Um, did we come in at the wrong time?" Emma asked. Ash and May separated blushing.

"No, come on in." May said. Sora and Emma walked in nervously. May looked at the clock.

"Oh fuck. I need to head out, love you." May said kissing her husband and son. She grabbed her 3 Pokeballs and grabbed Glaceon and put her on her shoulder. May winked at Ash and ran out to the field. She was gonna use: Glaceon, Alolan Raichu, Mimikyu, & Blaziken.

"Okay, well let's get to our seats." Ash said. Sora and Emma nodded. Sora helped Emma up the stairs and they sat in the Private Suite for the Pokemon Master, Top Coordinators, Champions, Elite Four Members, and Gym Leaders. Emma handed Valerie over to Sora and leaned against him. Ash smiled and watched as his wife ran out to the Field.

"This is a 4 on 4 Match. On the Green Side we have Drew Hayden from LaRousse City, Top-Coordinator and on the Purple Side we have May Ketchum from Celestic Town, Top-Coordinator as well. The Battle will be over when all Pokemon on one side will be unable to continue. Trainers Ready? Yes? Then Release your First Pokemon."

"Glaceon, Take The Stage!" May exclaimed holding her Arm out as Glaceon jumped off doing a Flip and landing on the Field. Glaceon smiled and sparkled from the Sunlight making her Icy Body Sparkle like a Snowflake.

"Butterfree, Show this Loser." Drew said tossing a Pokeball.

"Battle Begin."

"Butterfree, use Energy Ball." Drew Ordered.