Chapter 3: 4 Years Later!

Hey Guys, Sorry I'm Updating so late, I had a lot of plans today. So This one takes place 4 Years After the Betrayal! Brayden & Emma, Ash & May, Gary & Dawn, Red & Leaf, & Jason & Maria are all married Couples. Starting Now, Enjoy!

"Emma, I'm Home!" Sora called to his wife as she was cooking dinner, she smiled at him and he walked over pecking her cheek. She smiled and leaned against him.

"How was work today?" Emma asked her husband.

"Boring, but I had to plan for the upcoming tournament, mom said she invited the traitors so Ash and I can kick their asses." Sora explained. Then Sora heard small footsteps and his and Emma's two year old daughter, Valerie Isabelle Draco, walked in, she had a big smile on her face when she saw her father. Sora walked over to Val and picked her up into his arms.

"Dada!" She squealed. Sora laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Hey baby." He said to her.

"And how's our other one coming?" Sora asked his wife as he rubbed her three month pregnant stomach. She giggled and smiled at her husband.

"She's good, she's been giving me strong kicks all day." Emma said kissing her husband's cheek.

"Good. I wanted to ask you, do you want us to reschedule the tournament until the baby is born?" Sora asked. Emma shook her head in denial.

"No, unless someone tries to kill me, I'll be fine. Besides, you will be there by my side." Emma said putting her hand on his cheek. Sora smiled and turned his head in order to kiss the palm of her hand. She giggled and blushed.

"If you keep doing stuff like that, you'll drive me crazy." Emma said blushing as bright as her pink hair. Sora smiled.

"I know, that is why I do it." Sora said kissing her neck making her moan.

"Baby, stop, Val's right there, I don't really want to explain this to a two year old." Emma moaned.

"Oh, alright. When is dinner gonna be ready?" Sora then asked.

"20 minutes. When do we leave for The tournament?"

"Saturday morning at 6:00 am!" Sora declared. Emma smiled and leaned back against him.

"Okay, thanks babe." Emma said kissing his cheek.

"No problem Em."

LOCATION CHANGE! - Ketchum household - 7:00 pm!

"May, when will dinner be done?" May's husband, Ash, complained.

"In a few minutes babe, be patient. It's not like the food is gonna run away from you." May giggled.

"Mama, dada, eat!" Aaron exclaimed from his high chair in the dining room.

"In a minute baby." May called from the kitchen making Aaron pout.

"Buddy, mommy is doing everything she can." Ash said stroking his son's black hair.

"And, all done!" May said from the kitchen. She carried the food out and sat down next to Aaron and gave him his food. His face lite up with excitement and he started shoveling his food into his mouth.

"Careful baby, I don't want you choking." May cried in worry. Aaron stopped eating and May started feeding him.

"There, that's better." May giggled. Aaron giggled and continued eating. After they were done, Aaron had fallen asleep in his high chair, so May cleaned his face and carried him upstairs, putting him to bed, kissing his cheek. Ash walked in and kissed Aaron's forehead.

"So Ashy, when's that tournament that everyone's talking about?" May asked her husband. Ash smiled and looked at his wife.

"In 3 days, so we should start packing on Friday because we have to leave at 6:00 in the morning." Ash informed her. May smiled and kissed Ash pushing him against the wall making Ash moan against her lips. After a few minutes, May pulled away.

"Not that I'm complaining, but, what was that for?" The raven-haired Pokemon Master panted. May giggled and pecked his lips.

"For being a good husband and the other, for being an great father to your son." May purred nuzzling his neck, kissing him there, Ash picked May up by her thigh's and carried her down to the couch and laid down, May on top. She continued sucking, licking, and nibbling on his neck making him moan. Ash's hands traveled down to her skirt and realized that she didn't have any panties on.

"The fuck do you not have any panties on for?" Ash gasped. May purred seductively.

"I wanted to be ready for you, for when you get home. Ashy, please fuck me now!" May purred and started fingering herself, Ash smiled as he watched her touch herself.

"Your wish is my command." Ash said bringing her fingers from her area. Ash carried her upstairs to their bedroom, kissing her, pushing the door closed. May pushed Ash down on the bed getting on top of him.

LEMON!

Ash took May's shirt off revealing that she didn't have a bra on either, just her d-cup breasts which had grown somewhat. May giggled as she saw Ash drooling over her chest. He leaned up but she pushed him back.

"No, not until you take your shirt & pants off." May said removing her skirt making her fully naked as she got in a sexy pose making Ash hard. Ash took his clothes off and looked at his wife.

"This better?" He asked.

"Yes babe." May said licking her lips in anticipation. She leaned down and took his member into her mouth making her groan. Ash's hips bucked in anticipation. May giggled and stroked the parts she couldn't get in her mouth. Ash groaned as she wrapped her tongue around his cock.

"Mm, May, I'm gonna cum!" Ash warned. May smirked and started deepthroating him making him cum. May drank it and pulled out and crawled to the edge of the bed, laying down facing him. Ash stood on the ground and started pumping into his wife making her cry out in pleasure, she moaned again when he hit her g-spot. Ash groaned and May cried out each others names. Ash smirked.

"May, I'm close, how about you?" Ash asked his wife.

"Yes, me to! Do it in me, No don't pull out, I want your semen inside my womb." May begged. Ash smirked and shot his load into May and she came all over his cock. Ash pulled out and laid down next to May. He looked over at her.

"You up for another round?" Ash asked. May smirked.

"Of course I am." She purred. They continued making love for a few hours and then fell asleep.

LEMON END!

When everyone left on Saturday, Ash, May, Pikachu, and Aaron rode on Charizard. Sora, Emma, & Val rode on Latias, While Sora's Espeon and Jolteon rode on Emma's Unfezant and Sylveon rode on Sora's Lunala. Nate and Lillie rode on Nate's Articuno. Lucas and Caroline rode on Lucas' Dragonite. Lance rode on his Charizard. Cynthia rode on her Garchomp. Red rode on his Charizard and Leaf rode on her Pidgeot. Jason and Maria rode on Jason's Metagross. Gary and Dawn rode on Dawn's Salamence. Salvia and her fiancée Sara, rode on Salvia's Reshiram. Toshiro, Akira, & Hana rode on Toshiro's Lugia. And Silver and Delia flew on Silver's Flygon. They were gonna show the world who they were.

Chapter 3 Is done. The next one is where they arrive at the tournament and run into Drew & The Traitors. You'll see the outcome of that meeting. Anyway, see you guys tomorrow or Tuesday, bye.