Chapter 8: Semi-Finals

I Know, I'm late, but here's a New Chapter, I'm Gonna Do about 5-7 More Chapters. I am not gonna do all the battles, but hey, there will be one battle.

Match-ups for these Rounds:

Sora vs Shawn(Brayden won)

Ash vs Jason(Nobody Won Yet, Ash still has to Battle)

Caroline vs Cynthia(Caroline Won)

May vs Leaf(May Won)

Sora used: Jolteon, Espeon, Darkrai, Latias, Absol, & Haxorus.

Shawn used: Lugia, Vaporeon, Dragonite, Abomasnow, Hydreigion, & Metagross.

Caroline used: Delphox, Rapidash, Lopunny, Mawile, Meloetta, & Espeon(AN, I know I said she was using Ursaring too, ignore that, it's a typo, my mistake.)

Cynthia used: Garchomp, Lucario, Milotic, Roserade, Cresselia, & Jolteon.

May used: Blaziken, Blastoise, Venusaur, Glaceon, Delcatty, & Beautifly.

Leaf used: Gyarados, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Jolteon, Ninetales, & Rapidash.

Ash's Team: Pikachu, Umbreon, Greninja, Lycanroc, Lucario & Garchomp.

Jason's Team: Metagross, Steelix, Bisharp, Bastiodon, Magnezone, & Excadrill.

Ash and May were laying next to each other in Bed, Aaron was in his Crib Sleeping.

"Hey May?" Ash asked his Wife. May looked at him.

"What Babe?" She asked.

"What if I face you in the 3/4 Finals?" Ash asked her. May smiled and rested her head on his Chest.

"No Hard Feelings." She simply said. Ash smiled.
"But will I hurt your Feelings if I knocked you out of the tournament, I Mean Jason is really strong, because he's Maria's Husband and Maria is Sora's Twin Sister and they both come from a Really strong family. I'm just afraid that our friends we have right now, will betray me." Ash said getting out of Bed and walking over to the window. May followed him and wrapped her arms around her Husband.

"You're not gonna Hurt My Feelings. And nobody else is gonna betray you, not on my watch. I will not watch you go through that again, never ever." May said nuzzling his back. Ash smiled and turned around. May looked up and leaned in closing her eyes, Ash lent in as well and they Kissed Softly. Ash slipped his tongue into her Mouth and explored it making her giggle. They pulled apart and rested their Foreheads together.

"I Love You, So So Much, May Ketchum." Ash said looking into her Beautiful Eyes. May giggled.

"I Love You Too, So So Much, Ashy." May said Kissing his Cheek.

"Ash, look at him." May said looking at her Son lovingly. Ash smiled.

"He's so Cute, just like his Mother." Ash said. May blushed.

"Oh Sweetie, You're the one who's Cute." May said Kissing his Cheek. They both smiled and got back in bed, and then fell asleep.

The Next Morning.

"In the Blue Corner, we have Ash Ketchum from Celestic Town and in the Red Corner, we Have Jason Steel from Celestic Town. Both Trainers Release your First Pokemon."

"Pikachu, I Choose You!" Ash said as Pikachu jumped off his Shoulder. Pikachu's Cheeks Sparked as it was ready to battle.

"Excadrill, Let's Battle." Jason said throwing his First Pokeball. Excadrill came out and smashed its Claws together in an intimidating way.