Chapter 9: 3/4 Finals

New Chapter. Sorry for the long wait. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, & Add to Reading List. Thank You. Let's Go.

Recap:

Ash is Facing May.

Sora is Facing Caroline.

Sora looked at the score board and then looked over at his sister. She was talking to her Boyfriend Lucas. She caught his eye and smiled and he smiled back. He then felt a hand on his Cheek, he looked down and saw his Daughter. He smiled.

"Hey Baby. What's Wrong?" He asked. She pointed at Caroline.

"Aunt Carrie? Why, what about her?" Sora asked. Val can't say Caroline so she says Carrie instead.

"Why you Battle Her?" Val asked.

"I don't know Sweetie, the only people who made the 3/4 Finals is Me, Aunt Carrie, Aunt May, & Uncle Ash." (She calls Ash her Uncle and May her Aunt because they are her God Parents.) Sora said. Val smiled.

"Someone Nervous?" A New Voice asked walking in.

"Guess Who." The Angelic Voice said covering Sora's Eyes. Val smiled but the Voice put her finger over her mouth.

"The only Voice that could belong to you, is yours Emma. I know your Voice anywhere." Sora said. Emma giggled and walked around front and Kissed her Husband Softly. She then pulled away from her Husband and Kissed Val on her Forehead.

"And yes I am Nervous, I'm Facing my Baby Sister. I Know you would be nervous if you were facing Zak, if he were still alive." Sora said. Emma giggled again and stroked his Cheek.

"Listen, I Love You and I know you can do this, even if you lose this whole tournament, I know, I will still Love You, Forever and Always." Emma said, Sora smiled and Kissed her Cheek and then Val's, He pulled out his phone and they took a Family Selfie. 

"Will Sora Draco and Caroline Draco report to the Battlefield? I Repeat, Will Sora Draco and Caroline Draco report to the Battlefield? Thank You." The Announcer said.

"Okay, I Love You Emma, I Love You Val." Sora said kissing his Wife and Daughter. Sora ran out. (Don't worry, I'll put the Ending of Ash and May's Battle. Maybe Half of it. Idk.)

"Come on Val. Let's go watch Daddy." Emma said setting Val down in her Stroller. Val giggled as her Mother pushed her up the Ramp to the Suite.

"This is a Battle between Siblings. On the Green Side we have Sora Draco from Celestic Town. And on the Purple Side we have Caroline Draco from Celestic Town. The Battlefield for this Match is a Forest. This is a Six on Six Match and it will be over when all the Pokemon on either side is unable to continue. Trainers release your first Pokemon."

"Espeon, Let's Dazzle!" Caroline cried holding her Arm out as her Psychic Eeveelution jumped from her Shoulder.

"Jolteon, Lights Camera Action!" Sora said as Jolteon ran out to the Battlefield.

"BATTLE BEGIN!"
"Jolteon use Quick Attack." Sora called. Jolteon nodded and ran at super speed.

"Espeon jump in the Air to dodge, then fire a Shadow Ball at it." Caroline said. She didn't want to hurt her Brothers Pokemon, but she knew she had to. Espeon jumped to the air and shot a Shadow Ball at Jolteon.

"Use Zap Cannon to counter." Sora said. Jolteon fired a Green/Blue Electric Ball from his Mouth and it collided with the Shadow Ball making a Big Explosion.

"Hmm, Jolteon use Quick Attack and run into the Forest." Sora said. Jolteon ran into the forest.

"Espeon use Detect and Find Jolteon. Then when you Find it use Swift." Caroline commanded. Espeon nodded and her Eyes glowed Green as she searched the Trees, THERE, Espeon saw Jolteon jump from one tree to another. She fired a Bunch of Stars at Jolteon and Jolteon gasped.