3. Work

"So.. When will I be working here,sir?" I hesitantly asked, my fingers played with the hem of my shirt, waiting for him to answer.

"Who says you're going to work here?" Mr. Song gave me a look with his brows hanging up, my lips slightly parted and I looked back at him in confusion, he then continued, "You'll be working here," he showed me a picture in his phone and there was a building,

"Big Hit Entertainment. So, meet the owner. Bang Sihyuk-ssi."

Mr. Song gestured his hand to his right and I trailed my eyes to the other man. So this is the owner?

"Thank you for hiring me," I bowed.

As what my memory said, I made my way from the bus stop to walk up on the edge of the road where I have to cross and turn left. Jiyeon told me all.

The crossing traffic light beeps continuously, reminding the people to cross quickly as the green light shone. At the edge of the road where I finally stepped after crossing, a tall man in black mask with specs was walking with his backpack.

He looked like a model from my point of view, stopping cautiously right in front of me, the man turned his head and scanned my face. Alright, this is rude.

"Excuse me," I said and the man startled, taking a step back and slightly bowed.

Shrugging off, I turned and started to walk, not wanting to be late for my first day of work. The air was fresh, busy people passing by and I let a small sigh. The more steps I take, the colder my hands felt. Yes, I'm nervous.

"Excuse me!" A low voice called and I ignored it, not wanting to look at other people's business.

"The woman in white," the voice continued, I looked down on my shirt and realized he was talking to me. Slowly stopping, I turned me head to see the man walking towards me.

"Uh.. Are you an ARMY?"

I stared at him, after a good second, my peering eyes buldge, "Whaa? Why would I be an army?"

"Ah no," the man scratches his head, hesitate to say another word, "I mean, oh, never mind. Excuse me." He said and I nodded before turning my heels to continue walking.

He reminded of the guy at college four days ago.

When I got to the agency, I found an email was sent on my phone and a map was attached. I followed the complicated direction and finally I got to the main work room.

Eyes thrown on me for a brief moment until I bow and greeted them, so they did the same. Then continuing my way to my room, I suddenly met a woman who seemed just got out from cleaning. . . The toilets?

"Hello," I greeted,

She was first taken a back at my present, shaking it off, she replied my bow. "Are you the new janitor?"

I smiled and nods, "Yes it's me."

"Welcome, I'm Do Boyang, you are?" She asked cheerily.

"It's Imran Nana."

- - - - -

Now that almost everyone know me, I started my first cleaning after lunch where everyone just got out from their practice rooms and studios. Before that I got a call from boss and he gave me a paper which he forgotten yesterday.

It was a paper about a deal not to get involved with any of the artists. Like, why would I?

As the time went by, it was finally lunch time and I head my way to the cleaning equipment room. I stared it awe at the nice, wide windows in row on the wall, displaying a busy road and a clear sky.

Turn in my head back to the long corridor, I stopped and shuffles my pocket to find my phone. I think I'm lost.

The map said I'm on the second floor and I should turn left to get to the studios and the dancing room. Okay. You got it.

Finally a dark brown door apearred on my eyes and a small smile printed on my face. It's the practice room.

"Excuse me," a low voice jumped me and a stuttered an apologize. It was a tall guy in a casual clothing, looking down at me and shot me a warm smile. "It's fine."

My eyes widened as soon as my memory flashed, I know this guy. "Um. . . Jin Op-- hello, " I mentally slapped my face for stuttering. He probably thinks that I'm such a weirdo.

The guy chuckles and nod at me, "Are you a new janitor? I've never see you before." he asked.

I shied away and nods, "Yes and well,  I have to get going now."

"

Sure." He gave one more smile before I bowed and walked into the first room quickly. Oh, he's so nice! Those sparkling dark brown eyes are really a breathtaking view.

My hands worked together to clean the room. The studio filled with big screens and tapes. Cables tied neatly on the floor, connecting the computers with the microphones.

So this is what a studio looks like.

The picture of BTS members played role in my mind, imagining how they sing a new written song here.

I guess Jiyeon's fangirling virus had infected me--

A door flew open and I snapped my head to see a man dressed in black. Just like this morning.  .  .

"You were the girl.  .  .?" He trailed off, as if we were in a same thought.

So the guy was Jungkook? And by he asked about army means ARMY? I let a soft scoff, realised how obvious that I am not a fan.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed for a second before his eyebrows arched high, "you're a janitor in here? Since when?"

"This morning?" I answered which sound more like a question. I watched him hummed and nods,  then his eyes went to the computers area.

Before continuing my work, I caught him grabbing a cap and looked at me. Remembered about the agreement, I quickly tore my gaze away and turned on the vacuum machine.

"I'll be going." He said walking to the door. I nod and gave him a quick bow, "have a good day!"

🔆🔆🔆

-big apologize for being so late updating so late.
-I just finished my exams, yay!