15. Visitors

"This is ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

The room goes quiet, every eyes on the two latters who are glaring at each other, both sending electrics atmosphere. Taehyung clenched his jaw, holding in his anger that's going to burst at any second.

While Jungkook across the coach, glare at his brother but in a more relaxed body, suddenly eyes challenging Taehyung, with his eyebrows now lifting up.

Getting the feeling of disrespect, Taehyung was about to spit a nasty word when Jimin comes in between and slightly bends down his knees, hands up to gesture Taehyung to stop, "Tae, let's stop this here, 'k? L-look at me," Taehyung eye him, "I-I haven't clean myself, I'll smell like a rotten fish-- you know you hate it, right--"

"A girl's in the edge of dying and you still care about you fucking SMELL?!" He rises his voice, causing the vein on his neck pops up, face lightening red.

Jimin startled, lowering his head while stiffening at the shout. He shouldn't have get in between.

Every members are now looking at the low chuckles from Jungkook, his hands are now shoved into his sweatpants pocket. "Why is it my fault, hyung?" He asks, snapping his head to the side.

"Ah," Taehyung smirks, "don't play dumb. My hands are itchy to get onto your pretty face--"

"Don't call me pretty!"

"Then stop acting dumb! Why did you confess? Why did you have to come to her house that night? Why did you bring that sasaeng with you?! Huh? Why!" He shouts again, putting everyone in uncomfortable.

The leader, Namjoon, finally got the nerve to get in and tries to calm the atmosphere, "Look Taehyung-ah, let's talk in a cool head, ok? Just.. Just why are you barging in to the dorm and shout like this? We-we're clueless..."

Taehyung rubs his face harshly and mutters, "Aigo.." He then glare at Jungkook again, "His fucking sasaeng stab Nana in her stomach! Her damn stomach-- you said you like her but you don't even know if she's still smiling or not!" He says almost like a riding train, fast and harsh, his hands pointing to Jungkook.

"What? Nana? She's what?" Jungkook was lost, he looks at Taehyung in questioning eyes.

"Oh you really put me into the edge--" in a blink of an eye, Taehyung is already jumping over the couch and throw a powerful punch on Jungkook's cheek, creating a loud thud as the latter falls on to the floor.

"Ya, ya!! Taehyung, stop!" Hoseok panicks, and everyone in the room except the two are panicking. Calls are being said and they rush to stop Taehyung as he was about to throw another punch.

Taehyung glares at Jungkook who's bleeding in his mouth, touching his lips in disbelief, but Taehyung doesn't care much. He attempts to break free from the tight grips that Namjoon and Yoongi give, he yells, "You said you like her but you put her to danger, you moron! LET GO!"

-----

"Nana-ya! Omo..." Jiyeon bursts into tears as soon as she spot Nana sleeping on the hospital bed, dressed in a pale skin.

Hearing the sobs and feeling the hold on her hand, Nana opens her eyes tiredly and put her her head to the side, then her eyes widen. "Yeon-ah..." She cracks.

"W-what happened? I came back this morning to see blood on the floor. I was- I was frightened and the neighbor says a man brought you out while you-you were bleeding!" She chokes an cries, holding Nana's hand tight.

Nana sighs, "It's a long story--"

"Tell me! Oh, oh it's my fault!" She blames herself and shakes her head rapidly.