26. New Life [end]

[we're back speaking in Korean ;)]
___________________________________

A loud crack of laughter rolls in the living room, startling me in the kitchen who's baking some muffins.

Shaking my head, I smile as I keep thanking Allah for letting me have this new little family.

It's been two days since we got back to Seoul. Yesterday was filled with filling in our closets and visits by the guys- Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook-.

Today, its only the two of us.

*

"Nana, are you ready to see your new home?" He asked when we were a step in front of the closed door of Taehyung's.

"Yes!" I said as I swing my hand to hold his, it felt so nice and warm.

With the other hand, Taehyung put in his pin and said, "jjannn!!"

I was greeted with a neat hallway, the room smelled nice, giving a nostalgic feeling.

It's like its telling me, wherever I go, here is the way back home. My home. Our home.

*

Taehyung and me.

....well for now.

"Naa-ya, this photo is soooo funny." My husband stroll into the kitchen with his phone in his right hand stretching out to me, gesturing me to take a look at it. "This was a photo of me with the Imam when I was learning about Islam. I was always so touched. Jin Hyung took it."

I chuckles, "Ah, that's a heart-touching moment, why are you laughing?"

He laughs again, "Just because."

I remember that time after my marriage with Rafi got cancelled, we decided to get married in a week.

Yes, we were in a rush as Papa wasn't too happy about us cancelling the marriage. His relation with Rafi's Dad wasn't well, too.

At least Taehyung paid all the loss, he willingly helped Papa to fix the mess.

Then I talked to him one day when we were looking for the wedding gown and cultural costumes.

*

"How could you accept me without asking about my religion like the last time you did?" Taehyung suddenly asked when the staff went to take some samples of the costumes.

"You came all the way here with your parents to stop me marrying him. You must got something ready, I was so sure." I simply said with out looking at him.

I really wanted to look at him, but his face was so beautiful that I needed to control my heartbeat if I were dare to turn my head.

I took a glance, he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, a dark blue mask hanging down under his chin and his bangs neatly placed just above his eyelids.

Listening to my answer, he chuckled, "Well, yeah, I actually learned about Islam during the new album concerts. That's why I couldn't keep in contact with you. I was so busy and exhausted."

"Oh, you shouldn't have to push yourself like that." I looked at him, eyebrows falling down in worry.

He shrugged, "I couldn't sleep without looking for answers of my no-ending questions. But it's worth it, anyways." He winked at me.

It was a stupid move of him, which made my neck and face felt hot. I quickly threw my vision towards the staff who I called my rescuer while Taehyung put his mask back on in a flash. She came in with five different pair of cultural costume.