17. The culprit?

People moving in and out as I pace towards the staff room with a frown on my face. The atmosphere is cold as ice, breaking any eyes who would look at me. Maybe my mask is off, or maybe my blue hair is picking everyone's attention because my cap fell. I don't know anymore, neither do I care.

"Could you please be any quicker?" I ask in my deep, dark voice impatiently. The staff who was trying to scan his ID card to the locked door is just surprised as I am, that voice haven't got out since highschool.

"Y-yes, sir. Please, this way." He motions me to come in, meeting me with some monitors that are displaying people walking in and out in every room. Guarded by a bald man. "J-20." He told the bald man, and soon the biggest monitor of all shows up an empty room.

"Around thirty minutes ago." I tell him and he types the time on the computer, then the screen shows a woman, Nana, eating her fried chicken.

She was finishing up and wiping her hands, until someone opened the door. It looks like Nana was confused and uncomfortable, shifting in her bed as she stared at the man-

"That's him! I saw him exiting the room!" The two staffs look at me then back to the monitor, where Nana and the covered in white man talked. He slowly walked towards Nana, stood for a while, then suddenly pulled a pillow behind her and covered Nana's face with it.

I gasp and lean on to the desk for a closer look, "Shit," I curse and fish out my phone from my jeans, unable to look at the struggling Nana any longer.

The screen on my phone blinks as I try to call the police.

This sasaeng is playing with the wrong person.

----

"Aigoooo! This drives me crazy, really. I shouldn't have come that night. Shouldn't have approach her in the first place!" Jungkook pulls his hair in depressed, his eyebrows arched into a frown of stress. Leaning on the sofa with a white shirt and black sweatpants, he mutters to himself in regrets, then throwing his arms out on to the neck-rest with a big sigh.

"Do you... Realize that it's Christmas Eve?" Jungkook snaps his head to the side and lifts one of his eyebrows up, piercing his older friend a sharp look.

"Park Jimin hyung, that's what makes this worse- aish jinjja!" He scratches his head violently and gets up. Kicking the air as he walks out from the living room.

"Where're you going?" Jimin asks.

"To the hospital."

"Don't forget to wear warm clothes!" He reminds Jungkook who already disappeared into his bedroom, leaving his friend sighs in worry.

One girl leads to many problems, he thoughts.

----

"Is she alright?" Jungkook asks Taehyung as his brows knitted in worry. His voice vibrates with breathy air, balancing the energy from running into the hospital building.

"She's alright," Taehyung says, pointing to the closed room that has a small glassy window to peek inside. A man in a black suit with an earpiece standing straight up near the door. "But we're not going in there."

"Oh? Why?" The younger one asks in a dropping tone, his eyes reduced its light in instant.

"Because I've called the detective- shit I can't wait to see the d(15+ warning)ck rot in jail. And we're going with them, also to make sure this mess kept a secret from the public." Taehyung tells him, he puts his hands inside his thick coat and begins to walk, leading Jungkook behind him. An octave dropped when he says, "Even Bang PD-nim doesn't have to know about this."