25. Believe

When you believe something is going to happen, then it's going to happen.

Just like when you believe there's a ghost in the corner of the room, the ghost was really there for you to see.

It's just how the universe works.

And right now, I believe Taehyung is coming for me, even though at times my mind would yell at me that that's just my imagination. He clearly can't marry me even when he says he loves me.

There's a huge, thick line separating us. He's in the South and I'm in the North, opposing each other.

Whatever your heart says, the rule is still the rule.

It's not about what you want, but about what you need.

So at the same time, I believe in Allah and His plan. He knows what's the best for me, and I know I would never break the rule from Him.

Even though I know I really want Taehyung, when he's not destined for me then he is not.

"It's tomorrow," Rita says, putting her hand on my shoulder softly, "Are you nervous?"

Looking at the mirror as I comb my hair, I answer, "Yeah, and I don't know whether I'm nervous for tomorrow or for waiting what's Taehyung gonna say about this."

"What? Didn't you call Taehyung last two nights ago? I though you were-"

"Yes I did," my eyes meet hers in the reflection on the mirror, "he went silence, and then ended the call... Oh I really have a bad feeling right now. Wait it's kinda like a bad feeling and excitement- now I don't know which one is it-"

"Sis, relax. Let us just hope for the best, yeah?" She hugs me from the side, comforting me.

"Let's go downstairs, maybe you want to add some more things for tomorrow wedding party? huh? You should be happy, you're gonna start a new life!" She put both of her arms under my armpits and pulls me up.

I groan, "Stop, yeah I'll go, I'll go!"

We both steps out of the room, examining the busy big family buzzing around.

"Nana! What're you doing here? Go clean yourself up! Go to the spa or something!"

I chuckle, "I did, I just got home, aunt Desi. I want to see what's going on down here."

"We're preparing for the cultural events. Oh I'm so excited, finally you're getting married! I heard he's the CEO of Endzo Company, you must be so lucky, huh?" She says in excitement as she pokes my arm.

But I didn't know that. He's a CEO?

Wow.

"Well, um, yeah?-"

Aunt Desi laughs and slaps my back hardly that I have to take a step forward, "Congratulations, yes, congratulations. I'm so proud of you."

"Ha ha..."

"Oh my, we have four hours until the make-up team come, Nana! Have some sleep, I know that sounds impossible but give it a try!" Someone shouts from no where and then another person comes up to push me upstairs,

Rita calls out, "Wait, Nana is-"

"go, go! Good night~"

"What? I-"

And then my bedroom door shuts on my face.

Well... This is gonna be a long night.

---------

My body flinches everytime the lady tighten the gown, pinning the fabric here and there. "Relax, we won't stab you-"

"Ow!"

"Whoops, my bad."

Won't stab you, my ass.

Patience, kid, patience.

"Is she done yet?" Mama bursts into the room, "We have to be there in an hour- oh my, you look flawless, honey!"

"I know."

"Ooh, like that confidence. Okay zip up! We don't wanna be late-"

"Ma! MAMAAA!" I can hear Rita shouts from the stairs,

"What's this kid-"

"MAMA! KAK NANA!" Rita appears in the doorframe, she rests on it as she pants.

I look at her with my eyebrows sticking up high on my forehead, "What's happening to you?!"

"There's.." She points outside with her thumb, "Tae..." She pants.

"Tea? You want some tea?" Mama continues for her.

She shakes her head harshly, then with a big breathing in, she cries, "Taehyung oppa is hereeee!!"

"WHAT?!"

"HE'S FREAKING DOWN THERE TALKING WITH PAPA!"

"OMG, Miss you're gonna ruin the gown!" I hear the lady and her assistants shrieks,

but I don't care about that.

Taehyung is here, he's here!

"What are you talking about? Like I said, we can't cancel this!" I can hear Papa's talking in English.

They must be by the front door. I run towards the voices passing my big family and the guests who were going to take me to the wedding hall in the city. In a blur, they look worried.

"Please, sir, I will be responsible for all the loss." A familiar low baritone voice rings in my ears, and before I can reach them, my eyes begin to water.

Right there, I can see them at the front yard. It's really him. With his parents.

"Son, it's not just about the money, what about the groom family? guests? How will I say to-"

"Kim Taehyung!!!" A voice cuts off every activity near us. A voice that sounds so emotional, hoarse because of the sobs.

Taehyung snaps his head to me, his stressed face melts into a calmer expression. So the voice was from me.

"Naa-ya!" That name. I want to hear that name more.

"Papa!" I sob as I walk towards Papa, "I don't want to continue this marriage," another sob comes out shamelessly, "Please, Papa, please!"

"Oh Allah, this brat."

"Please, sir, in The Name of Allah, like I said I am respons-"

Papa sighs, "When will this wedding of yours be held?"

--------------

[Unedited]

I'm sorry for the mistakes, my English is becoming worse these days ugh T~T

So, who's excited for the last chapter?