10. Hello, Mom.

"Wait-- really, Ma? When!?"

A foreign language slips into Jiyeon's ear, the girl infront of her just jumped from her seat to roar in excitement. She blankly stare, waiting for her friend to end the call and tell her whatever had made her friend happy.

Taking a sip of her warm chocolate, Jiyeon dicides to swipe her phone up, visiting her Instagram feed after two days being ignored.

Photos of Jungkook on yesterday's show posted publicly by a fansite and she smiles, adoring her Prince posing almost perfectly without looking at the camera.

"I wish you know just how bad I fall for you, oppa." Mumbling, before sticking her lips together into a thin line, unsure of her own mood.

"Ji-ya," Nana breaths out and Jiyeon puts her phone down, waiting for explanations.

"How do I say this without sounding rude?" Nana asks herself quietly before taking a breath, "So. . . My mom's gonna fly here, to Korea, in 3 days."

"That's so great!" Jiyeon beams.

"For 3 days and 2 nights,"

Jiyeon scrunches her brows together, "And?"

Nana groans, "I don't wanna do this but, um, where... Where would she stay? I mean-- we don't have any rooms-- I mean,"

Her worries cut out by a sudden laugh from Jiyeon, then she calms down before taking another sip of her warm chocolate. "It's fine, Nana-ya. I could just visit my parents in Gangnam, it's not a big deal."

Nana's shoulders falls. Relieved. But then another question hit her brain.

As if her friend read her mind, Jiyeon continues to talk, "And you can sleep in my room."

Happiness washes over Nana and she walks around the table, about to give her friend a big hug before Jiyeon stops her, "Just!"

Oh?

She feels a drop of happiness had just slipped away, but then again, the other sentence from Jiyeon picks the slipped drop of happiness up back to its place.

"Just don't freak out when you found Jungkook on the wall."

"I don't need Jungkook. I need the bed." Nana chuckles and traps Jiyeon inside her arms tightly. "Thank you, thank you~"

- - - - -

Days passed, and it's finally the day that Nana has been waiting. Her mom said she'll be here today in the afternoon so Nana's getting all the things ready in the apartment.

"So, Nana-ya," Jiyeon starts as she pulls her bag up to her shoulders. "I'm going now, see you at school tomorrow."

Nana smiles thankfully at her friend, "It must be a long way to school!"

"Its totally fine. Bye!"

In the air-conditioned convenient store, Nana scans the last thing she needs to get;  snacks. She quickly decides what to buy and head to the cashier, then spinning abruptly back to the diary section because she forgot the most important food.. Ice cream!

"Everything costs..." The girl doesn't pay much attention to the mid forty man in front of her, she only reads the costs on the screen and starts digging her purse.

To her surprise, two people waving at her from outside the glass door,  both very stylish with black masks on their face. Turning her head back to the cashier man, Nana smiles and take her change and a paper bag full of foods.

Going out from the building, she notices that the men were no other than her friends-- well, kind of.

"Taehyung oppa! Jungkook-ah!" She waves at them as she jogs forward, flashing a cheerful grin.