20. Winter

Christmas holiday is over.

Campus started yesterday and everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming final exams. It's my last week studying in the building, I know so well that I'm going to miss this campus.

The canteen, the library, the field...

...the hot guys.

As I stroll to campus along with the other pedestrians on the pavement, I watch the small snowflakes falling carelessly. It has been snowing lightly this morning, freezing the whole city.

I remember it has been a while for not catching up with Jiyeon, she has been busy preparing just like myself for her exams and projects too. The apartment... It would just be our place for sleeping late at night, and the rest of the activities are done outside. The library, the cafe, and the campus.

My mind drifts back to the present and just adjust my vision to the view in front of me, I catch a man getting out from the nearest store. His broad shoulders a little covered in a brown thick scarf, above his black leather coat.

I watch in my wide eyes and stop in my track as the man fishes his phone out from his coat pocket. The other hand hold a bag from the store and he put the phone onto his ear, talking.

That can't be Taehyung, right?

Then he quickly walks away and snaps me out from my stare. What's Taehyung doing here?

Should I call him?

What if it wasn't him?

But his body looks the same.

"Excuse me!" I finally call out after chasing him with my small jogs.

The man stops and turns his body to face, "Yes?" He asks me confusingly and I can feel my cheeks warning up as soon as I saw his round eyes, small nose and thin lips.

Surely isn't the Taehyung I know.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I mistaken you for my friend." I bow amd smile sheepishly, looking away in shame after catching him smile knowingly saying it's totally fine and walks away.

Oh it's not totally fine.

Of course it can't be Taehyung, what was I thinking? He's with BTS away along with their team on the other side of the world, touring to see their fans, working hard to fill their lifes.

I sigh.

Another snowflake falls infront of my face and I run my hand out in the air to catch it.

"Snowflakes falling from the sky...

...are drifting further by and by."

I sing to myself some lyrics from the English version of Spring Day by BTS. These snowflakes really reminds me of them now.

Humming the Korean version of the song, I then start to walk lazily, continuing my way to campus.

It always has been like this boring day. I just thought by seeing Taehyung today would change the usual boring day.. But it turned out he wasn't Taehyung anyway.

Ever since that day, the day I rejected him, he hasn't contact me at all- not that he always does, but at least once in a while. But no.

Has he given up already?

Of course he would've, it's not like he's ever gonna fight for you and converted to a Muslim.

Right, why would that be happening?

Yeah, besides, there are tons of pretty and hot girls out there. He's touring the world, remember? Are you sure he hasn't lay eyes on any girl, yet?