7

" wow can you believe I have the prettiest boy right here in my arms." Luke said to no one in general as if he was stating a fact. I blushed turning around in his grip so I was now sitting on his lap straddling him.

    Luke and I were on a hill watching the sunset well more like I was watching it as Luke said stupid things like,

    "I would leave everything for you right now."
     "Best thing that could possibly happen to me is you"
  "I bet that Jacob dude would be so jealous if he saw us right now."

    As I was sitting in Luke's lap I bring my fingers up to his curls running my fingers through them, as I look into his baby blue eyes.

   "First off luke I'm not the prettiest boy you know I'm sure you can go on your Instagram explore page and find someone prettier in 10 seconds." I told luke dropping eye contact not being able to keep it with a low self esteem.

      "You might think they are prettier then you but you are all I want truthfully calum." Luke spoke softly lifting my face up to meet his eyes.

     "You honestly don't know what you do to me."

Giggling softly I drop my head again leaning on him to get impossibly closer to his firm body loving the body heat coming from him. I felt his hands on my waist drawing little circles with his fingers soothing me a little.

"Honestly luke tonight was one of the best night in a while. You didn't have to do what you did." I mumbled against his chest.

" I wanted to do more but when you schedule the date 12 hours before not a lot planning can be done. Just think it of just a little bit of the fun we will have together.

Luke picked me up from my shared apartment with Ashton gifting me with flowers that I put in a vase before leaving then we went to my favorite Italian restaurant, which I will later have to question Ashton if he told him. Then we got ice cream and actually talked and bonded and that landed were we are now. On top of a hill watching the sunset.
•••
Snapchat
lukerhemmings

•••Texting Lukey: you down for a midnight adventure?Baby: luke it is 5am not midnight Baby: whatever I guessLukey: good because I'm outside in my carBaby: I swear you are something elseLukey: only for you baby 😉

•••
Texting
Lukey: you down for a midnight adventure?
Baby: luke it is 5am not midnight
Baby: whatever I guess
Lukey: good because I'm outside in my car
Baby: I swear you are something else
Lukey: only for you baby 😉

•••Texting Lukey: you down for a midnight adventure?Baby: luke it is 5am not midnight Baby: whatever I guessLukey: good because I'm outside in my carBaby: I swear you are something elseLukey: only for you baby 😉

BabyCalum: thanks for letting me "borrow" your sweatshirt and getting me those chips at 5am. I like you a lot.
Likes: 450k
Comments: 321k
@babyloncalum: CaLUm WhaT DoES THis MeAN!!!
@Lukestan: BRUH I SWEAR THATS LUKE!!
@Ashton: so that's why you weren't at the house when I got up. Interesting.
@lukehemmings: I'm not getting that sweatshirt back am I?
@BabyCalum: @lukehemmings of course not silly
@LukeStan: WHAT THE F DID I SAY!! ITS LUKE!!
@Jacob: darn.
@mikeycliff: @Jacobm boi you had no chance. Sit down.
@cakeupdates: GUYS!!!! IM NOT OKAY RIGHT NOW!!
•••
DMS
Jacob: hey
BabyCalum: hello
Jacob: would you like to grab a drink or something later?
BabyCalum: Sure why not!!
Jacob: cool. Meet me at daisy's coffee shop?
BabyCalum: yeah
•••

 Meet me at daisy's coffee shop?BabyCalum: yeah•••

Jacob: pretty happy right now.
Likes: 120k
Comments:876
lukehemmings: no one cares