19

Calums Pov

   I drop my gaze from Luke wandering them over to Blake who gave me a pointed look, daring me to finish my sentence.

   I swallowed, dropping my eyes to the sleeves of my jacket playing with them. I felt Luke's warms hand placed on my cheek, forcing me to look up to him.

   "Baby, what's the matter?" Luke asked in a soft voice as it was only us to in this restaurant. I stammered a little trying to get some words out but was interrupted by Blake.

   "I'm gonna go to the restroom to give you guys some privacy." Blake started getting out of the booth. Blake looked straight at me with a straight face.

  "I hope what you tell Luke isn't to serious calum." Then he walked away, the heaviness in my chest also leaving. 

  I looked up to Luke's blue eyes.

    "Luke when you first told me Blake was coming I was thinking this is gonna be fun you know but then.." I started lookin away.

   Luke grabbed my chin softly pulling it so I was looking at him.

  His eyes where furrowed "then what calum, tell me." Luke said urgency in his voice.

"Well when we picked him up from the airport , when you were introducing us he gave me this weird smirk thing and I brushed it off because it was probably my imagination. Then when he went in for a hug and was to close to touching my butt for comfort." I explained to Luke.

   Luke's jaw was clenched, eyes darker then usual. Luke grabbed my hand looking me in the eyes.

   "Calum please, please tell me that's all he did." I shook my head. Luke closed his eyes breathing out through his nose.

   "What else did that asshole do. Because I swear to god I'm gonna beat his ass." Luke muttered out. I sighed running one hand though Luke's hair.

   "Luke please don't make a scene in public. For me." I added. Luke nodded.

    "Then when we got to the house while you were in the shower I was in the kitchen and I just got off the phone with ash and he came and was so blunt and said 'Nice butt.' And I'm sorry for-" I started.

"Calum why are you saying sorry! What they fuck! He didn't touch you did he?" Luke asked furiously.

I nodded my head "Yeah he grabbed me by the waist then I pushed him away and he was like 'don't worry I will have you by the end of my trip.' Then while we were sitting here he kept setting his hand of my thigh and I kept taking it off and that's why I wanted to tell you then." I got out. Luke grip on my hand lowering his head.

"Calum it's literally taking all of my will power to not go into that restroom and strangle that bastard." Luke muttered out darkly. I brought my smaller hands up to Luke's face to have him look at me.

"I know. How about we just leave?" I suggested not wanting to start a scene. Luke nodded his head already getting out of the booth and holding out his hand to help me out.

"Yeah lets go and see if we can pay up front." Luke said as He snaked his hand around my waist pulling me close.

    "That bastard can pay for his own food and find his own way home. I'm so mad right now just the thought of him makes me wanna punch him square in his face." Luke muttered as we walked to the front.

   I nodded leaning my head on luke letting him lead the way.

  "I know, I would as well like that, but you won't." I told luke.

***

   We were parked outside Ashton and my shared apartment in Luke's car.

   "Calum I'm so sorry I didn't notice anything up I was just.. I don't know.." Luke apologized.

  I shook my head with furrowed eyebrows.

   "Luke why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything."

   "I know but.." before he could finish talking he was interrupted by his phone ringing. Sighing luke took his hand off my thigh reaching in his pocket to take out his black phone. Luke looked at his phone his face instantly dropped and I could already tell it was Blake calling.

   "What the fuck do you want Blake?" Luke shouted into his phone as I watched.

   " Maybe because you call yourself touching and harassing my boyfriend" Luke screamed into the phone. His hand tightened around his phone his other tightened around the steering wheel.

"No just shut up Blake I don't want to hear your stupid fucking excuses." Luke muttered into the phone. I grabbed Luke's hand off the steering his grip instantly softening as I grab onto it.

"Shutup Blake I want you gone by tomorrow morning bye!" Before Blake could get anymore words in luke hung up the phone and dropped his head on the steering wheel.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" I ask softly.

Luke nodded his head.

A/N SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL IS TORTURE