21

BabyCalum: link in bio 😉Likes: 600kComments: disabled

Likes: 600k
Comments: disabled

lukehemmings: my pretty boy 💓Likes: 500kComments: disabled•••   "Hey cuties!" I say with a big smile waving at the camera as Luke smiles at me from behind the camera

Likes: 500k
Comments: disabled
•••
"Hey cuties!" I say with a big smile waving at the camera as Luke smiles at me from behind the camera.

"Ok so today's video is kinda serious but like not really. If you guys follow me on any social media's you probably know I have a little something going on with someone." I start smiling as I talk.

"I haven't really straight up said who it was but I'm pretty sure everyone knows who it is." I say with a little giggle as I look over at luke who also chuckles behind the camera.

"So I'm gonna bring him out but first a drum roll." I laugh as I do a fake drum roll in the air.

" 1 2 3!" I shout as Luke plops down on my bed where I'm filming.

"Mr. Luke Hemmings!" I yell.

Luke leans down and kisses my cheek before turning to the camera as I blush.

"You guys have already guessed and have sub consciously knew and we know that. We weren't per say hiding the relationship, we just didn't tell you guys." I nodded my head cutting into what luke is saying as he throws his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, it sounds kinda stupid but honestly we never were really hiding it but we just weren't open about it." I say with a shrug.

"Okay guys this video is really short but I know you guys wanted an explanation so here it is." I say gesturing between luke and I.

I look up at luke smiling as he smiles leaning down for a peck.

"Anything to add Lucas." Luke smirks nodding.

"Yeah I do, my boyfriend is hotter and cuter then yours." Luke says pointing at the camera as I roll my eyes with a fond smile.

"Shut up luke" I mutter as I reach to turn the Camera off.

•••
It was a couple hours later after I posted the video unedited, because there was really no reason to edit it, and I was laying on my bed star fish style as I scroll through Twitter seeing all the nice things my fans were tweeting me as I tweeted back. Luke was sat on my spiny chair playing around on his guitar. He was god like on the guitar making me fall harder and harder for him.

"Calum I have another song I wrote about you." Luke spoke up. I drop my phone to my side rolling over to the other side of my bed closet to Luke, sitting up and doing crisscross Apple sauce.

"Oh really? Are you gonna sing it to me?" I questioned with a smile.

Luke nodded with a smile looking at me, "of course."

Luke looked down at his guitar playing with it for a bit before looking back up at me as he played a few chords.

"I know this song is gonna sound hecka cheesy but it's the truth." Luke informed me.

"Lucky for you I like cheese!" I laughed as luke laughed along with me.

Find me at a quarter to three, cigarette in hand I'd be at every party, I wouldn't miss a chance New friends again and again, gone when the morning comes Demons I try to defend, but I couldn't get enough

Luke started, I think I literally moaned at his voice but it wasn't the time. I remember Luke telling me about how he would go to any and every party he could get in before we met.

Fading away, fading away
Wake up to someone with nothing to say I'd never change, thought I'd never change Then you come and change it all

But the luke I knew now stayed in on the weekends watching any and every Disney movie I wanted to, making me his homemade cookies and his amazing hot chocolate.

With your love, your love, I'm a better, better man With your love, your love, I'm a better, better man Darling, all of my wrongs, they led me right to you Wrapped in your arms, I swear I'd die for you With your love, your love, I'm a better, better man

Luke is truly the first, and hopefully the last, man I have I ever loved.

Thought I'd found the highest of highs
You came and topped them all
You shine in the dead of the night
And I was the first to fall Fading away, fading away Wake up to someone with nothing to say
I'd never change, thought I'd never change
Then you come and change it all With your love, your love, I'm a better, better man
With your love, your love, I'm a better, better man Darling, all of my wrongs, they led me right to you Wrapped in your arms, I swear I'd die for you Your love, your love, I'm a better, better man You're the only one, who could lock this wild heart up in chains
You're the only love, that can make this bad man better You're the only one, who could lock this wild heart up in chains
You're the only love, that can make this bad man better Your love, your love, your love I'm a better, better man Your love, your love, love, love I'm a better, better man

"Luke!" I cried out as a tear fell.

"Come here baby." Luke said as he set his guitar down and held out his arms. I got off my bed and sat in his lap. As Luke's long fingers played with the hem of my shirt shorts I played with his hair as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too." Luke said as he pulled me back so we were eye to eye.

Luke leaned in and kissed me, it was a different kind of kiss as he lightly bit down on my bottom lip to get me to open up.

"Bed." I mumbled against our lips as Luke nodded grabbing onto me as I hooked my arms around his neck.

My back hit the bed as Luke hovered over me. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he ditched my lips for my neck. His hands found the hem of my shorts again.

"Is this okay?" Luke asked tugging on my shorts.

"Yes."

•••
A/N: MAJORLY unedited but it's whatever because I have smut next chapter (it's what the people wanted) then I can edited the whole story because it will be done!! Then I can finish church boy so I can start my new book " If Walls Could Talk" which I'm really excited for!!