10

BabyCalum: hey guys I wanna start a youtube channel, what should be my first video?Likes: 430kComments:230k@hemmetron: boyfriend tag @lukehemmings@lukehemmings: @hemmetron 😉@c-dizzle: you should vlog!@Mikeysmile: yeah you should vlog

Likes: 430k
Comments:230k
@hemmetron: boyfriend tag @lukehemmings
@lukehemmings: @hemmetron 😉
@c-dizzle: you should vlog!
@Mikeysmile: yeah you should vlog.
@lukehemmings: honestly I don't care as long as your face is in it.
@babyloncalum: luke is all of us
•••
Setting the camera on the tripod I sit back down on my bed that the camera was facing, leaning forward I press record but then looking behind me on my bed to luke.

"Could you at least get out of shot?" Luke looked up to me from his phone smiling then scooting over so you could only see a little bit of him. I turned back to my camera smiling.

"Hi," I said enthusiastically waving to the camera " Welcome to my channel if you don't know my name is Calum Hood, though most people know me as BabyCalum." I felt luke sit behind me pulling back so I was laying against him.
"My baby." Luke mumbled giving me a kiss on the cheek. Blushing I sit back up pushing him backwards so he was laying down, "And that's Luke forget about him . Anyways onto the video which will be a vlog." I said making a little motion with my hand to the side so when I edit it looks like the next clip is sliding in. Turning off the camera I was pulled down again to Luke.

"You are such a dork."

"But a cute one." He mumbled against me.
•••
"Luke film me so I can do an ootd for my vlog." I told luke handing him my camera.

" here we have the beautiful Calum Hood all dressed up for a little lunch with me." Luke announced me in a American accent to make a little more entertaining, turning the camera around when he said me making a funny face before turning it back to me.

   "Okay guys today I'm wearing a- " I started before being interrupted.

   "Um no you made me film so I'm going narrate, model for me." Rolling my eyes I make a couple poses smiling at the camera.

   "Ahh what a natural, Anyways today Calum is wearing a plain black tank top which shows off his SNATCHED waist." Luke said putting emphasis on snatched picking my jacket up so you could see, making me laugh.

   "Then he paired it up with a pair of loose light denim shorts ,that look amazing on him." Luke mumbled the last part grabbing my hand and twirling me around so you can see my butt.

   " Stop being weird luke!" I shouted with a laugh turning around but not before putting on a little show for the camera.

   What? Sometimes you wanna show off your body a little. Nothing wrong with that.

    "Okay okay." Luke chuckled "onto calums shoes." Luke said as he zoomed in on my docs.

   "Then his red, yellow , and blue jacket that just brings the whole thing together." Luke took a few steps back and got a full shots of me before turning the camera off and handing it to me.

    "Here you go cutie."
•••

lukehemmings: i wanna feel your love like the weather; all over meLikes: 459kComments 304k@LukeUpdates: is that a song lyric?@Ashton: Gross@michaelcliffo: @Ashton it's love, you wouldn't get it

Likes: 459k
Comments 304k
@LukeUpdates: is that a song lyric?
@Ashton: Gross
@michaelcliffo: @Ashton it's love, you wouldn't get it.
@Calciumhoid: @LukeUpdates: I don't think so, I looked it up and no song came up.
@cake: @Calciumhoid maybe luke wrote it for calum?
@BabyCalum: I think I like you.
@CalumUpdates: @BabyCalum What the heck does that mean calum.
•••
    "Um calum I'm kinda new to this and I don't really know how to say this but I wrote a song for you." Luke told me as we sat at his piano.

   I looked over to him as he nervously looked over at me. I smiled at him.

   "Play it."

    "Okay it's not completely finished but-" Luke began to ramble on.

    I grabbed onto his hand "Luke the fact that you even thought about me nonetheless wrote a song about me is anything I could ask for. Don't be nervous." Letting go of his hand luke began.

   I grabbed my camera not planning to actually post it but just wanted to catch it on film.

  "You make it sound so sweet
When you lie to me
Make it sound so sweet
When you lie to me"

As Luke finished up I thought I might just tear up a little, Everything about the song was just so sweet and Luke was a phenomenal singer. As Luke finished he looked over to me, and he smiled a little bit grabbing my camera that he saw recording.

   "Guys calum is crying!" Luke laughed filming me. I groaned but not being able to hide the smile off my face.

   "You are such a jerk. Let me rephrase that, a jerk who can sing." Grabbing my camera I point it at Luke.

    "Guys go spam Luke's social media's and tell him to start a singing channel." Then I shut the camera off.

    "You can put in my singing parts in your video if you want." Luke told me.

  I shook my head " no I think I'm only gonna put a little clip of you singing in, it was to special for the whole world to hear the whole thing."

   "So you liked it?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow.

I scoffed.

    "Did I like it? Luke that was literally the best things I've heard. You are honestly so talented." Luke shrugged not wanting the attention. He grabbed my hand playing with my fingers.

   "Calum I really like you, like a lot. And I wanna go on a date with a you. A real one this time that I can plan out." Luke said letting my hand drop them looking at me. Trying not to show my excitement I smile big.

   "Of course."

A/N: the clip up top is the clip calum is gonna keep in his video.
Sorry for the wait, I was kinda busy this weekend.