22

*Not edited
Smut warning (this is my first attempt so don't come for me)
Calums POV

"Omg Ashton, we are gonna be fine. You act like I'm gonna burn the house down!" I groan to Ashton from the couch I was sitting on curled up to luke.

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about him. Michael has told me stories." Ashton said with a serious face and an accusing finger pointing at Luke.

   Luke chuckled, his arm that is around me pulling me in closer.

   "Don't worry Ashton, I won't go anywhere near that stove."

   In Ashton's defense, Luke is a terrible cook. I mean he cooks eggs in the microwave.

   "Ok, I'm leaving now," Ashton said as he grabs his bag and his keys. "And when I come back I want this house in one piece calum."

   "Love you!" I shouted out as Ashton went out the door.

***

    "Well you're the prettiest boy I know." Luke mumbled against my neck as he goes back to kissing it.

    "Doubt it." I mumble wrapping my legs around Luke's waists to bring him closer, letting my hands run through his long curly hair. 

     Luke looked up, making eye contact with a soft smile, making me heat up.

   "Oh but trust me you are." He said as his hands travel to the waist band of my shorts.

   "Is this okay?" Luke asked with a couple tugs on my shorts. I nodded, slightly lifting my hips so he could slip my shorts off me.

   Luke let one large hand land on my waist the other rubbing up and down my hairless legs.

   "You're so fucking beautiful Calum."

Smiling I push Luke off of me slightly getting out of his grip and pushing him to sit so I could straddle him.

    "Mr. Hemmings you're mighty fine yourself." I say tugging his shirt off. As he threw his shirt, having it land some random place on my floor, I let my hands wander along his solid chest.

    "Baby Boy if my shirt is off it's only fair yours comes off along with it." Luke said with a smirk tugging at the end of my soft pink shirt.

      "You're right." I nodded as I lifted my shirt off, throwing it aside like Luke has done. Biting my bottom lip slightly, I slowly grind down on luke making full eye contact. Watching as Luke's eyes go large and his big hands go to my hips to stop me.

   "Calum." Luke warned.

   I pouted making my eyes go large, still trying to grind down onto Luke's member that I could feel growing under his grey sweatpants.

   "Lukey, I want you in me." I whined putting my smaller hands on Luke's to try to get them to loosen up.

    "Calum are you sure?" Luke asked to make sure I was sincere.

   I nodded making sure to add in the puppy eyes. Luke's feature slowly turned into a smug look.

    "Well we gotta give the princess what they want then right?" Luke asked as he took his hands off my hips letting me go.

   I nodded grinding down on him, "Yeah and I want these off." I pouted pointing at his grey sweatpants.

   "Ok sweetheart." Luke then picked me up laying me in the middle of the bed as he got up and took his sweatpants off revealing black boxers.