17

A/N : little unedited filter to let you guys know I'm alive ( barely, school started),another chapter coming later today which will actually have a little drama.

lukehemmings: about to film my first video with the help of @BabyCalum , Can you guess what it is?Likes: 430kComments:257k@lucashemmo: boyfriend tag?@cakehoodings: boyfriend tag?@mali-koa: boyfriend tag?@BabyCalum: MALII!!@lukehemmings:@mali-koa �...

Likes: 430k
Comments:257k
@lucashemmo: boyfriend tag?
@cakehoodings: boyfriend tag?
@mali-koa: boyfriend tag?
@BabyCalum: MALII!!
@lukehemmings:@mali-koa 😂😂😂

•••

"I feel so awkward in front of the camera." Luke mumbled as he strummed his guitar a couple times probably to make sure it's tuned. I laughed from behind the camera making sure luke was in full shot.

"You will be okay,just pretend it's just me and no camera." I told luke backing away from the camera after I pressed the record button. Luke smiled turning towards the camera.

"Well that's easy, I only notice you in a room of a million people because you are so beautiful." I blushed rolling my eyes.

"The camera is recording loser." I mumbled, Luke winked at me before putting on a smile for the camera.

"Hey guys it's Luke and I wrote this song called Youngblood and I just wanted to share it. I hope you like it." Then luke started strumming, humming a little before he looked back up to the camera.

Remember the words you told me "Love me 'til the day I die" Surrender my everything Cause you made me believe you're mine Yeah, you used to call me baby Now you're calling me by name Takes one to know one, yeah You beat me at my own damn game

What the fudge! Why is luke literally so good at everything.

You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you I give and I give and I give and you take Give and you take

Youngblood
Say you want me, say you want me out of your life And I'm just a dead man walking tonight But you need it, yeah, you need it all of the time Yeah, ooh, ooh, ooh
Youngblood Say you want me, say you want me back in your life So I'm just a dead man crawling tonight Cause I need it, yeah, I need it all of the time Yeah, ooh, ooh, ooh Lately our conversations
End like it's the last goodbye
Then one of us gets too drunk
And calls about a hundred times
So, who you been calling baby?
Nobody could take my place
When you're looking at those strangers
Hope to God you see my face

I sat behind the camera truly amazed, as the chorus hit you could see the way luke got more and more into the song. His eyes would close for a second before opening them. He played the guitar like it was nothing.

I think I could truthfully say Luke Hemmings has my whole heart and it is scary but I trust him.

You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you
I give and I give and I give and you take
Give and you take

Youngblood
Say you want me, say you want me out of your life
And I'm just a dead man walking tonight

As Luke finished the last line he stopped strumming and smiled at the camera.

" I hope you guys liked that um subscribe if you want I will definitely be posting more." Luke said out loud obviously not really knowing what to say so I walked into frame standing in front of where Luke was sitting.

"Hey guys it's calum!" I beamed, waving my hand and putting my YouTube smile on. "If you think luke should be a professional singer like this video and subscribe and turn the bell on so you always get notified to get to hear this heavenly voice!" I told the camera slightly moving so the camera could see me pointing at Luke.

Luke smiled setting his guitar beside him and pulling me down in his lap making me giggle.

LUKE'S POV

Calum sat in my lap so his back was against my chest and he was facing the camera. I wrap my arms around him leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"And Calum's channel will be linked in the description because he is an amazing youtube who uploads every Friday and hasn't missed a day." I brag lightly laying a soft kiss on calums shoulder. I could tell calum rolled his eyes as he let out a giggle.

"OKAY BYE GUYS!" Calum beamed as he stood up as I groaned.

" oh be quiet I'm just turning the camera off." Calum hushed me from behind the camera turning it off. After turning it off and the ring lights he started walking back to me.

I smiled making grabby hands, before I was finally holding him again. It's kinda scary being so in like (?) with someone that you can't even go a minute with out them. Calum just came in my life and stole my heart with out even knowing it and I was okay with it.

" you were so good Luke, honestly your song writing is better then like 70% of celebrities." Calum praised me from my lap as his arms were draped over my shoulders and his head rested on my shoulder. I had my arms wrapped around his waist tracing little pattern onto his sides with the pads of my fingers.

" yeah?" I question with a small laugh.

Calum brought his head up so are eyes met.

" I'm serious luke you are so good." Calum said in all seriousness, coming from him it made me feel extra proud of myself for writing the song.

But Calums lips looked to good right now,

" thanks." I mumbled before dropping my eyes to his lips then back to his eyes before leaning in.

It started slow, soft open mouth kisses that slowly moved to lip biting before I had calum pushed against a wall with my mouth on his neck and my name moaning out of his mouth.