13

A/N: this isn't proof read I'm literally so tired right now and I have absolutely no idea how my eyes are still open but I will probably wake up and edit it

Michaelcliffo: I'm lookin' at your mum
Likes:357k
Comments:221k
@MichaelCondo: nice, what is she doing.
@Ashton: I hate you
@trash: Ashton represents us all

•••

"ASHTON! PLEASE COME HERE!!" I shouted in a frustrated voice. I threw the shirt I was holding on the ground and fell beside it giving up.

   Luke told me to be ready by 7 and it was currently 6 and I have no idea what to wear.

   "Your best friend is here to help you." Ashton said gleefully sliding in my room with his socks.

   I groaned "Ashton my date with Luke is in an hour and I'm nowhere near ready!"

   Ashton smiled "Lucky for you luke had told me what you guys are doing so I have made the perfect outfit in my head! So get in the shower and I will have your outfit when you get out." Ashton shooed me out my room with all my things I needed for my shower.

•••

After my shower I hopped out putting my robe on and going to the mirror. I blow dried my hair adding a little product to keep it in its natural state then I added a little mascara and lip gloss before feeling satisfied with my look and heading back to my room.

Ashton was missing but an outfit with shoes was laid out on my bed.

I picked up the red plaid skirt that I had ordered offline a couple nights ago and slipped it on my freshly shaved and moisturized legs. I then slipped the black crop top on that had a dog on it.

Grabbing my old scool black vans I head over to my vanity. Instead of the daddy choker I put on a simple black choker and slipped on my vans.
•••

BabyCalum: Does this count as golden hour?Likes: 450kComments: 278k@CalPal: can you believe we stan someone as perfect as you?@calumupdates: where did you get the outfit?@BabyCalum: @calumupdates all from forever21 @lukehemmings: but why are you s...

Likes: 450k
Comments: 278k
@CalPal: can you believe we stan someone as perfect as you?
@calumupdates: where did you get the outfit?
@BabyCalum: @calumupdates all from forever21
@lukehemmings: but why are you so cute?
@caltrash: luke is all of us!
@jacob: see you tonight?

•••

lukehemmings: stop digging in your heart cause tonight is on meLikes:459kComments: 237k@cakeupdates: I literally hate you guys so much, you guys post pictures a couple minutes apart in matching colors

Likes:459k
Comments: 237k
@cakeupdates: I literally hate you guys so much, you guys post pictures a couple minutes apart in matching colors. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!
@Ashton: shoutout to me for the matching outfits
@BabyCalum: cute.

•••

It was about 6:55 and I was just waiting for luke to pick me up and I was sitting in the couch with ash as I scroll through my phone.

"Honestly I did so well on your outfit considering my choices. You should really do your laundry." Ashton said eating from his bowl of popcorn. I rolled my eyes going to Instagram seeing I have a dm from someone I follow.

"I will do my laundry when I have no clean clothes." I mumbled

It was a dm from Jacob saying 'hey'.

I sighed. I saw his comment on my post but I didn't want to respond or react to it because it was nothing.

"Ashton, Jacob just dmed me." I moved over to the other couch he was sat at so he could see my screen. He looked down at me phone and shrugged.

"Say hi back. You said you just wanted to be friends, friends talk." I nodded texting him back and getting a response quick.

"He said 'you wanna hang tonight,I'm at Dave and Busters" I told Ashton with a frown.

  Dave and Busters is one of my favorite places but their is no way in a hell I will pass up this date with luke.

   "Wait he's where?" Ashton shouted grabbing my phone. I gave him a confused look before the door bell rang.