New Shit

Katrina POV

"WHO DID IT" I Yelled Through The Basement Of My Grandma House It Was All My Cousins Here.

Jody ,Baby Ray Ray (Even Though That Nigga Like 28), Smokey, Paul,Clyde,Kesha, Ron Ron, Pit, And Snoopy.

Yes His Real Name Was Snoop All He Do Is Get In People Business, And Right Now We Was In The Middle Of A Poker Game And Somebody Stole My Last 40 Out The Fridge.

"Yo If My Shit Don't Turn Up Im On All Y'all Asses On My Moms G" I Said Getting Mad That These Niggas Come Up In Here, And Drink My Shit Like Who The Fuck Told You To Brin Ya Ass Here And Take Something Out Of My Living Space.

"Yo I Ant Touch It You Can Chill On Me" Ron Ron Said.

"Nah I Know One Of Y'all Broke Asses Did Y'all Need To Get Ya Own Shit" I Said Sitting Back Down.

"I Got Food Stamps And I Don't Drink Like That"Kesha Said.

"Bitch Shut The Fuck Up You Was At The Trap Drinking Henny All Day Yesterday And You Sell Those Food Stamps Anyways Witcha Spider Coochie Having Ass"Snoop Said.

We All Started Laughing "Pit You Ant Shit" I Said In The Middle Of My Laugh.

Our Family Owned A Drug Cartel And Yes I Was The Middle Of It Because My Dad Owned It All Before He Got Looked Up A Couple Years Back.

"Nah Deadass Y'all Always Stealing My Shit Like I'm Finna Put A Lock On My Shit" I Said Decking The Cards.

"Yea And One Of Kesha Badass Kids Gone Go Up In There And Take That Shit" Ray Said Smoking A Blunt.

"Yo Lemme Find Out One Of Yo Devil Seeds Took My Shit I'mma Show Em What This Glock Do" I Said Passing Out Cards.

"Y'all Better Leave My Babies Alone" Kesha Said.

"Babies?!" Jody Said "Mann Tyron Jr Look Like He Old Enough For A Job And He Probably Owe Child Support Shiii And He Owe Taxes"

"Junior My Ass" Snoopy Said.

We All Started Laughing.

"Says The One Who Does Owe Child Support Speaking Of, Mel Called The Other Day Saying You Need To Go To Court And The Bitch Brought A Damn Bat Up To My House Thinking You Live With Me" Kesha Said Looking At Jody With Narrowed Eyes "Now Role The Damn Dice Jody"

He Gulped

"I Thought That Bitch Lived In New Mexico" Snoopy Said.

"Me Too" Jody Said Taking A Sip Of Henny.

"Well You Den Uped You A Travel Hoe" I Said Playing My Card.

"Yo That Shit Any Funny She A Stalker Yo She Sent Me Like A Hundred Text Messages When We Left New Mexico On Business " Jody Said "I Think I Gave Her Too Much Of My Wonder Dick" Rubbing The Back Of His Neck.

"Ew I Do Not Wanna Hear About Where The Fuck Yo Dick Be My Nigga" I Said Scrunching My Nose.

He Laughed And We Continued Playing Cards Until Grandma Called Us Up For Some Grub.

It Was Our First Family Reunion In Months Since My Dad Got Locked Up, And Everyone Was Fighting Over The Family Business And I'm Glad I Got The Top Bitch Spot.

My Brother Is Supposed To Be On His Way Here But Nigga Never Called To See If He Still Was Coming, And My Grandma Was Getting Impatient With The Greens.

We All Sat Down In Grandma Dining Room And I Filled My Plate Up To The Best Of My Abilities.

"Katrina Slow Down Hunny The Food Still Gone Be Here" Grandma Said.