Freak bitch

Kat POV

I Turned Around And Saw That nigga from earlier that I was grinding on.

"Nah I'm good" I Said Looking Down At My Phone Like I was doing something more better than talking to him.

He Grabbed My Phone From My Hands.

"Boy You Better have a good reason for taking my shit" I Said.

He started smiling with his million dollar smile "Girl stop playing You was all up on me in the club doe"

"Yea was as in I was feeling you" I Said While Rolling My Neck nigga got me fucked Up And I left my gun in the damn car.

"Bitch you better stop playing with me" he said getting serious.

"Nah no 2k here boy ion even know yo damn name so stop trynna cap with me making me think you Into me when really you want this fatass pussy I know the game and babe I invented it" I Said and snatched my phone back and he had this dumbass look on his face I Started Walking Away Before he Grabbed My Wrist Again.

"Marcus" he said.

I Looked At Him Dumb.

"That's my name babygirl" He Said.

Marcus

"Ok and you want a reward"Was All I Said

"I mean shii" he Said While Rubbing His beard.

"You was feeling me in the club I know it Now you acting all Bougie" he said.

If only he knew.

I Rolled My Eyes And snatched  My Hand Back And Started Walking Off Somewhere I don't know where But I Needed To Leave I was walking down the sidewalk and saw Nun But crackheads And hoes all the cars in the Street was driving away and the police had left.

I Got Out My Phone To Call one of my dumbass cousins but I looked across the street and saw the same dude that locked me in the storage room grabbing some more money from another dude But why is this niggaa Everywhere I started staring at him because he was just a sight to see.

He noticed me staring and turned his head and winked cocky ass I put up my middle finger up and continued walking making sure to make my ass jiggle a bit.

What can I say I loved to tease niggas especially thugs 😋

I saw a blue Lamborghini pull up and in it was Marcus fine ass.

"Whether you like it or not I'm taking you home and that's final ma you shouldn't be out here" he said.

I Got Out My Phone And Called one of my cousins but guess what nun of them answered I don't know what they was doing but they probably drunk and fucking hoes and I knew Cleo fake ass wasn't gone come get me even though she brought me out here like how the fuck what kinda bestfriend.