Liscense

Kat POV

I get all my stuff ready to go I grab a couple of duffel bags and load a few guns in them.

When I come out King is standing against a wall.

"I want you to call me anyways just Incase shit get crazy" he says.

"King I alrea-" I Say but I'm cut off.

"I don't care how big and bad you think you are, we all bleed now do what I said and call me Ight" he says with a loud demanding tone.

I don't say anything but nod my head and continues walking.

Why he yell at me 😪
————————

I take one of kings cars which he forced on me

"Be careful" he says when I'm walking down the porch steps.

"Ok" I say trying to turn around but he grabs me and holds my neck and forcefully kisses me.

"And if you come back maybe I can teach you a lil sum" he says.

I chuckle "Ight" I Say trying to play the speed of my heartbeat right now.

He chuckles and walks back inside.

I get in his car and speed off.

————

I decide to pay the Crips a little visit.

Yes it may be a suicide mission but what's a girl gotta do to get some answers.

I drive all the way to the south side of town and I know when I'm there because everyone is getting high and drunk at the moment at one particularly big house.

Could they not be more obvious?

I take out my black bag and park 2 blocks back and put on a blue bandana and take a pistol and put it in my back pocket.

I get out the car and lock it and walk to the house.

When I get to the house I go inside and everyone is partying and smoke fills the air mixed with other drugs I know to be meth and perks.

"Wassup girl" a guy comes behind me and whispers in my ear and grabs my ass.

I quickly retaliate and grab his arm and elevate it to a degree if I moved a little more I'd break his wrist.

"Don't touch me first off" I Say and twist his arm a little to the left and he screams but over the music you can't hear "and I'm not your girl "

"Alright shit" I think he says and I let go of his wrists.

I walk further into the party looking for somebody familiar.

I spot Marcus in the corner with his legs propped up and hair out of his usual ponytail.