Do You Mind

Cleo POV

I lost my bestfriend and then she just let me go,I didn't realize I had hurt her that much.

Currently I was in the car with my annoying brother and I knew he was pissed because he was gripping the steering wheel with full hulk force.

"You need help or sum" I Said.

"Don't talk" he grunted.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"So you hunt me down for me to not talk" I Said "great plan" rolling my eyes

"Cleo or whatever your name is I could fuck you up right now" he said.

"Me too since you was fucking my bestfriend" I Said.

"I didn't even know y'all knew each other no wonder she was at the club that night" he said.

"That was you i knew you was tracking me" I Said.

"Yep and I found you so easily" he said.

"What Are You gonna do Now" I Said "turn me into the Crips, I always knew you was a bitch"

"I should bitch slap you right here and now you got ya self in this" he said.

"Yea whateva" I Said And stared out the window.

I just hoped Katrina would forgive me I know I don't deserve it but if only she knew why.

We pulled up to the oh so familiar house and when I walked in a smell of weed hit me fast and hard.

"Aw the tramp is back" faggot said

"You still got this bitch ass nigga living here" I Said.

Ok his name wasn't faggot but he was in my eyes his real name zaheem but we don't call em that shit because it's too stressful so we call em z.My brother found him in the African forest nah jp Found em At The gas station ever since then they besties.

"Keep her guarded make sure she didn't go anywhere Ight can you do that" my brother said.

"Yea nigga damn I ant no damn dog either" z said.

"Why i gotta do it" z added and stood up stretching.

"Cause you live at my house and eat my shit for free nigga I should evict yo ass" King said." I got some things to handle"

"Nigga call me Vicky I'll babysit Damn" z said then sat back down.

"You mad doggy you mad doggy" I Said To piss him off.

"I gotcho doggy style" he said getting up and stalking towards me I made a run for it And Ran upstairs to my old room.

"You better run" he yelled from downstairs.

I Walked To My Old Room And Saw the pink posters of bullshit I used to love and Lana del Rey cds damn I was such a weird kid.

"I can't believe I still have this" I Said I walked up to a picture of me and king at cedar pointe and that was the last time we really bonded.

I pulled out my phone and saw no message I though Kat would've texted me by now.

I sighed to myself of course she wouldn't that girl probably hate me right now I wouldn't blame her.

I looked through my phone and saw pictures of me and her did I really screw up our friendship?.

I Got Up From My Bed And Got Something From my drawer and Walked downstairs where z was playing saints row.