Puff puff pass

Kat POV

I Woke Up And Heard Music Coming From The Kitchen And I Didn't Know Why it was like 9 am I Knew it had to be Cleo and she was playing I'll take your man by city girls I Got Up And Stayed still for 5 minutes because I had to make my body realize it's time to get up.

I Went Downstairs Into The Kitchen And saw it wasn't just her but it was her and fucking Jody how the hell he get in my house and he was behind her holding her hips and she was cooking breakfast like this her damn house.

"If you fuck with me I'll take yo ma-" She Said but Stopped when she saw me in the doorway.

"Or take yo cousin" I Said Making My Eyes look like daggers.

"Good morning love bug" She Said.

"Lovebug My ass" getting annoyed I went into the fridge and got me some things for my coffee even though I knew I can't work shit in my own house.

"Lemme make it for you" She Said backing away from Jody and taking the stuff out my hands "at least I can do for letting me stay here bestoo"

"Don't try to kiss my ass though bestoo" I Said Making a fake smile.

"Girl chill out on Cleo she was only trying to help with yo stank ass" Jody Said.

"It's ok j she's only mad she didn't get some dagger dick last night" she said.

Ok so I was but I was also pissed that whenever I need something from my family AND friends they never answer.

"No I'm n- wait since when you call him j like that's yo niggaa" I Said.

She giggled and he looked at her all cute and shit.

"Hold the fuck Up you better not be fucking my cousin" I Said.

"Girl no he's just sweet that's all" She Said.

"Yea he sweet and all until you have a babymomma At yo damn door needing child support" I Said.

"You ant shit k aye I'm finna go Cleo I'll call you later and k get some dick so you can stay off mine" he said Walking Towards The Door.

"I will when you stop making little shits like you" I Yelled Before he left.

Cleo passed me my coffee and sat at the chair on my island.

"So" She Said.

"Mhmmm" I Said drinking my coffee.

"I hope your not still mad about last night" She Said.

"Hmm well you did leave me to dry as soon as you heard shots fired so maybe" I Said.

"I was just scared you know and I knew you could handle it I'm sorry if you were scared too" She Said.

"Scared me? Bitch The only thing I'm scared of is weed not growing fuck I look like " I Said Rolling My Neck "And I was just trynna Help you"

"Well then what's the problem" She Said.

"Burning" I Said.

"What's That supposed to mean you saying I have stds" She Said Getting Mad.

"Burning The Damn eggs" I Said.

"Oh shit" She Said Running To The stove.

I scoffed.

"Well if you think you have stds maybe you should change how many dicks you take maybe less of 60 a month and maybe just maybe make it 20" I Said I don't know why my emotions are like this right now.