Keep Clear

Kat POV

I'm so sick of being warned all the damn time just kill me already you son of a bitch.

I Rolled My Eyes today was not my day I promise you.

And it only got worse.

Next thing I know my phone buzzing.

It's Cleo.....

THE DEVIL IS A LIE!

"You betta have a good reason for calling me or Yo tracks gone be on the floor all the way from here to the Chicago River" I say.

"I miss your personality Kat" she whines.

I look at my phone with a is this nigga serious face.

"Bitch you got the wrong number" I say.

All I hear is her annoying ass laugh again.

"Stop making me laugh" she says.

"Yea cause that's what I'm trying to do" I say with sarcasm showing.

After a few minutes my patience runs out "I'm hanging up" I say.

"WAI-" But I hang up anyway.

I put my blunt in my mouth and start my car.

Rolling down the street I play my music on high.

Tupac- hit em up.

"GRAB YA GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE KATRINA" I yell.

People from other cars look at me with hate but no bitch gone ruin my mood.

"CALL THE COPS WHEN YOU SEE KATRINA" I yell and when I look over a white women and her children are staring at me with they eyes wide open.

We are at a stop light so I decide to act a fool and yell over my music "OH SO YOU HIS NEW FAMILY" with a shocked expression and drive off passing the red light.

I start mentally laughing to myself.

I.am.a.trip.
—————

I pull up to kesha part time job at this diner.

My music is still loud so people stare at me all weird but I stare right back because if they wanna have a staring contest I'm the best at those.

Kesha comes out in her uniform and looks a little angry.

"Hey patty" I say.

It's her waitress nickname I gave her cause she look like a patty in that grey ass mash potatoe outfit.

"Shutup and bitch turn this shit down you trynna get me fired" she says getting in the car and turning down MY shit.

"Not my fault you don't got a damn ride nigga this MY car MY car note and MY radio" I say.

She rolls her eyes while I pull out the lot.

"Why couldn't one of yo niggas pick you up" I say.

"They acting up" she says.

"They usually do after you let em fuck sis you give it up to easy" I say.

She looks at me in disbelief.

"Girl you probably don't even remember the last time you had some dick minnafact you probably got one the way yo ass act like a nigga" she says.

"Bitch no I don't" I say.

"bitch LOOK AT YOU ya legs open and you leaned back with one hand on the wheel I'm finna stop calling you Kat and call you Katrell" she says.

I roll my eyes "you know you insulting me in my car right" I say.