Regular Degular

This cover picture is a hint to sum 🤫😉
——
Kat POV

"Pit What The fuck you doing here" I Said putting my gun down.

"Shut the fuck up I Came Here To give you money on a drop" he said then his attention went to the two tied up people in my living room "but you look mad busy, you playing kidnap or sum"

"Yes she is she's a craz-" I didn't let her finish and put duck tape on her mouth.

He moved to a seat in the living room.

"What's the info" he Said Taking Out a blunt.

"Bestfriend is a trader and he is the leader of the bloods...siblings" I Said.

"Mhm, you gone let em go or you gone make me disappear" pit said.

"Imma let em go only cause I don't want to cause more feud" I Said Looking At king.

I started thinking why did king come by himself anyway?

"Ight" pit said and handed me some money "don't you think you should knock em out first before you send em back"

"Damnit, I forgot that part well ok pit can you help me" I Said using my puppy dog eyes.

He smiled and nodded "we family lil nigga of course imma help a kidnapper"

King and Cleo both raised there eyebrows.

"I got some sleeping meds from other occasions we can use" I Said Then Ran To The Kitchen.

I Came back with the Pills  and we did what had to be done at first they kept squirming and wouldn't swallow but pit shook fear in Cleo heart like a little bitch she is so she swallowed nothing she not used to doing lil whore.

"You don't faze me lil nigga, I seen worse things in my nightmares" king said looking pit dead in his eyes.

"Nigga I am your nightmare" pit said.

He still wouldn't swallow and spit the pill in pit face.

Pit pistol whipped him out cold.

"Guess we didn't need the pills" pit said and shrugged.

Aww my poor baby face.

"This is all your fault" Cleo said getting drowsy and looking at a out-cold brother.

"this would've never happened if you would've let me grow up" Cleo said getting drowsy "and thisss would never happened if you didn't let your....friends bully me and call-call me a fat kelly priceeeee"

After that she was out like a light.

Me and pit were just smiling, to say we had fun listening to that little conversation would be the damn truth.

————
After pit helped me drop them off Infront Of their house sleeping like babies he dropped me off back home.

Right now we were Infront Of My House.

"You think they gone want smoke" pit said.

"Nah" I Said lighting a blunt.

"Why" he said raising his eyebrows, he always want a chance to shoot somebody.

"Just because they know I'm not with that foo foo shit, ion think they want beef with me" I Said.

"True shit" pit said smoking after I handed him the blunt.

"Alright, lemme Get my ass up in this house" I Said getting out.

"Stay safe" pit said.

"You know I always do" I Said And Started Walking To My Door.