WILDIN

Clyde POV

We pulled up to the nigga house I can't believe he moved all the way out here just to be with Cleo she must have some bomb Pussy.

"Yo this the crib" I Said to Katrina and Cleo they both nodded.

"Y-Yea this is" cleo said trembling all of a sudden lookin at the house in a daze.

"Aye you ok"  I Said reaching back and holding her hand.

"I'm straight" She Said Taking a crud Out Her Bag.

"She just need a minute you wanna Get The weapons out the back" Katrina said

I Nodded And Before I Got Out I Said "we gone fuck this bitch ass nigga up foreal g like straight jigsaw His ass" I Said she nodded in agreement "I'm talking Cut his balls and use em as dice on Yo window-shield And Leave em In the basement without em and then come back and be like I found your balls and straight bitch slap em with it" I added.

She nodded but a lot slower "just get the weapons" Katrina interrupted I made my move and got out the car before they started getting all bitchy and shit.

I wasn't boo boo the fool I knew Cleo was the friend that was getting hit this exactly the reason why you should come fuck with a chick because if I use my dildo it will be with your permission first I nodded to myself at the thought.

Im smooth wit it anyways and I'm finna make this dude feel a lot of pain.

———

Kat POV

"You ok" I Said.

"Yea girl I'm good" She Said.

"Cuz you look a little shook you gotta take a shit?" I Said trynna lighten the mood.

"Now you know the only thing I take is dick" She Said With Her Tongue Out.

We both started laughing "Ready?" I Said.

"Let's set it off bitch" She Said .

We put our masks on hers was pink and mine was red and we hopped out.

We met up with Clyde in the back of the house and she had on a black mask and she handed us our weapons I got a Draco and Cleo had to start small and I gave her my old pink pistol fully loaded Clyde got a rifle and we loaded our guns and got ready.