Stack Em, Watch em Fall!

Kat POV

Maybe I was crazy....Maybe this weed had finally got to my head....but finally shooting these niggas gave me a purpose...Peace?😕

I told Kesha to hide in the backseat but the bullets were already hitting all my windows.

I turn the car off the freeway into the city.

A shatter vibrates through my car followed by a gunshot.

"MY WINDOWS YOU DICK EATERS" I yell and swerve from lane to lane.

I look at my poor car...

My baby.

Not kesha my car....

I drove faster and made this bitch go 50 in a 30 lane.

"KAT WHAT THE FUCK"

I look back and kesha is laying face down on the back of the seat.

"You good" I Say.

"Having a fucking blast Katrina" she says.

"Good cause we finna turn up" I say.

I turn my radio on to fuck the police by nwa.

I make a sharp turn and the lambo is still on my trail but a little bit farther back this time.

"Aye kesha can you fire th-" I Say I look back and kesha is in the seat but something red is dripping down.

"KESHA" I say trying to double focus my attention on the road and on my sister/ cousin.

I turn down another road into a complex.

"Hey neighbors" I yell and turn out the lot.

Most of them are looking like they either wanna call the police or they never saw a car chase before.

I look back and the lambo is still on me.

I think maybe I should stop and ask what they want but I'm too busy by the bullets that's taking down my car.

What could they want from me though I had no part in what went down...wait yes I did I killed about half them bitches.

Was they the ones who sent me that damn messy ass note.

The blue lambo swerves next to me and bumps the other side of the car.

"SO YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH EH" I Say in a fake Italian Voice.

I take out my gun and aim it at the lambo tires.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

I miss a couple times from trying to triple my focus on my car and from getting shot and kesha who HAS got shot.

To make it even worse my phone started ringing.

Great it's probably my annoying ass cousin thinking I probably screwed picking kesha up which I did so what his fault with trusting me. 🙄

"LAWD WHY ME" I yell.

I start driving around the city and now cops are on our trail.

Of course.

I look back and kesha is faintly breathing.

I don't know whether to pull over and ask them to put mercy on my cousin...I don't want to lose anybody else.. I can't lose anybody else.

"Your gonna be alright kesha" I whisper to myself.

The lambo stops trailing me and comes from my side it takes me a minute to react before I turn.