Happy Mistakes

(N/A: sorry for the tease in the other chapter let's gets straight to this one❣️)
------------------------

My face fell right onto his thigh, i gasped loudly .....as strongly as I could I pushed myself off of him.

Jungkook: ah fuck my thigh

Y/n: j-j, uh I jams so man no jams so u-uh sorry

Jungkook: wait..what did you say?..

Y/n: I said I am so sorry , can't you here correctly?..

I gulp harshly as I almost got caught , shit . It's going to be harder then I thought to pretend I don't know his name or anything about him. Him and I stand up.

Y/n: okaysothisisthemasterguestroomithaseverythingprett-

Jungkook: what?. Your speaking to quickly,

Y/n: okay so this guest room is a master bedroom it has pretty much anything and don't be nervous to do whatever you want, if you ever need food get food, you ever need a extra pillow look for an-

I stop myself from extending it so I don't embarrass myself anymore.

Y/n: I'm sorry for extending it, if you need anything come and get me ,my room is at the end of the hall

I smile and walk off quickly to avoid anymore embarrassment. Reaching my room i turn to close the door, but I notice him watching me. We make eye contact but I look down and close the door silently.

I put my back to the door and sigh, checking my pockets for my phone.

Y/n: oh FUCKIN SHIT I LEFT MY PHONE DOWNSTAIRS

I turn and open the door slowly checking if he is out in the hallway. It was safe to go out,I quietly walk down the hallway to the stairs. I hear his door open. I look behind me but he closes it as soon as I look.
I decide to proceed taking the first step on the staircase but I hear him open his door again and clear his throat loudly.
I turn to his door and see it cracked open, with his face peering out.

Jungkook: um hey so uh there's no towels in here....

Y/n: oh I can go get you some hold on

Jungkook: thanks

He awkwardly smiles luckily the hall closet is right in front of his room. walking to the hall closest i grab about 5 towels. I walk over but I decide to drop a fuckin towel like a clumsy bitch.
(N/A: ME ALL THE TIME). Noticing that he opened the door a bit more. While picking up the dropped towel I looked up in curiosity and I saw ..HIS ..IRON MAN TRUNKS!
I started busting out Laughing falling onto the floor,The towels dropping with me, jungkook frustratedly groaned and walked over to grab the fallen towels. I looked above his iron man trunks and saw, my grave. AB'S FUCKIN HOLY AB'S. JUNGKOOKS HOLY FUCKIN AB'S.

I gasped looking down trying to help jungkook grab the towels that have fallen.I hand the towels that have fallen to him, and walk away quickly towards the stairs.

Jungkook: ...try not to fall down the stairs..

..I turn around

Y/n: I AM NOT THAT CLUMSY!

Jungkook: yeah sure, do whatever your doing now, I'm going to take a shower

I turn towards the stairs and stomp down angrily.

Y/n: *mimicking voice* tRy NoT TO FALl DOWN tHe StaIRS

Y/n: like I would

When I reach the couch, I decided to just sit there and watch the rest of the show.

- (2 hours later)-

I wake up yawning, I guess I fell asleep watching my show. I hear laughter from the other side and quickly sit up seeing jungkook watching a TV show. I sit up and watch it for a bit since it looks interesting.

Jungkook: your finally awake..

Y/n: mhmm

I stare at the TV caught up in the show.

Jungkook: it's about to end do you want to watch anything?..

Y/n: yes *widely grins*

Jungkook: I feel I shouldn't have asked

Y/n: I promise it's nothing weird

He holds the remote for me to grab it. I go to grab it leaning forward but of course he has to pull it back in a teasing manner ,which isn't fair.

Y/n: yah! Give it

Jungkook: only if you go get me icecream , it sounds good right now

Y/n: I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE GET IT YOURSELF

Jungkook: well I guess someone doesn't want the remote

He smiles knowing you might give in and get him icecream, but you had your own plan.

Y/n: GIVE ME THE REMOTE!

I lunge toward him trying to grab the remote out of his hand but his grip on it is strong. I somehow grab it out of his hand but he quickly grabs a hold of it pulling it towards him.

But also Pulling me with it, pulling me roughly on top of him, on his lap...