His parents?

(N/A: sorry if this is all over, it doesn't seem going very good in this FF but hopefully it's okay💜)
------------------------

Y/n: I thoughts your parents live in Busan

Jungkook's mom: oh honey we do,

Jungkooks dad: its just somehow perfect timing , his aunt went out of town wanting us to watch the house and once jungkook told us that he is babysitting someone in Seoul and he has time off we took this chance.

Jungkook was smiling widely at his parents. This is so cute I never seen him smile so much unless he was talking with armies or at the concerts...

Jungkook: we have to be quick but it's nice to see you guys I'll try visiting later maybe tomorrow

Jungkooks mom: ah yes come your brother will be here to tomorrow so it's be nice to have the family together and also bring that girl we're going to have dinner. Come at 5:30 pm

She winks at me and I chuckle.
Me and jungkook walk back to the car and buckle up,

Jungkook: I hope you like my mom, once you get to know her more she is a very intelligent lady.

Y/n: she is also beautiful I'm surprised your dad didn't chase after her..

I blurt our the words not realizing it. He might catch on that I'm a army. I don't want him to think I am weird... especially after all that stuff that has happened.

Jungkook: yeah.. it's good my mom chased after him cause she is stubborn. If my dad asked her I'd think she play hard to get, you know.

He smiles

Y/n: yeah I know a lot of stubborn girls like that

Jungkook: thank you for driving me, I really missed my parents and it's nice to go with a friend too.

I smiled, he called me his friend.

We pull into the drive way of the house and get into the house. I lock the front door and start heading up stairs. Jungkook a step ahead of me.

Y/n: goodnight,

Jungkook: goodnight,

He walks i to his room as I head down the hallway to mine. I hear jungkook play some music as I shit my door and look for my headphones, but then I start to hear him sing. His voice sounds like an angel, it sounds so much better in person than on TV. I really want to get closer to hear him sing but I'm scared that he will hear me walk to his door.

I guess it's worth the chance, I sneak out of my room into the hallway in front of jungkooks door. Luckily he didn't hear me. He is still singing.

Ahh it's euphoria,...

My phone goes off and I hear him stop and walk to the door I fall to the floor expanding the sound going around. He opens his door and he sees me. He looks sort of embarrassed, it's sort of cute.

Jungkook: I'm sorry

Y/n: no it was cute

Jungkook: thanks

He adorably scratch's the back of his head. I won't lie ,-

Y/n: your so fuckin adorable

I blurt our and my eyes go wide,

Jungkook: *smiles* you are too

------------------------

(N/A: sorry it's short again I have been really busy but I hope you enjoy I'll see you tomorrow:😊😊💜)(ps. I got to lazy to read over and make corrections again)