I like you too

(N/A: andddd enjoy💜💜)
------------------------

Y/n: I like yo-

Someone barges in the room

??: what the fucking hell happened, why isn't y/n at sc-

The man looks at me, me and jungkook look at him in shock.....

It's Pd-nim...

he just stares at us. Both of us are still naked so we don't stand up. He looks at the ground trying to not gaze at us. His eyes bulge. He stepped on the used condom.

Pd-nim: JUNGKOOK , Y/N! EXPLAIN THIS

Clothes are scattered everywhere. The boys are downstairs, he stepped on our use condom. There must be empty or half empty liquor bottles everywhere. How can we explain this?

My eyes water up and I start crying uncontrollably, I don't know what to say or do, I am screwed.

Pd-nim: y/n, don't cry.

I cry harder knowing that even if I stop he will still tell my parents and I'll never be able to see jungkook again.

Pd-nim: y/n-

Jungkook wraps his arms around me and I cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook: I am sorry this is all my fault

I start crying as I speak,

Y/n: it isn't his fault it's mine, I-I

My throat closes and I dont speak , i pull away from jungkook And look down disappointed at myself. While tears stroll down my face.

Pd-nim: jungkook.. she is young how could you allow her to drink, especially with all you boys around, for example what is set up here.

Y/n: *sad laugh* oh I forgot,.. today is my birthday,....

After that no one spoke for a good solid 5 minutes.

Pd-nim: y/n, get dressed I'll take you to school, you still have a few hours, jungkook, tell the boys they're not in trouble. I will have to talk to you later tho.

Pd nim leaves the room, I turn to jungkook and smile.

Y/n: I- I like you too jungkook.

He smiles and I kiss his cheek a redness coming to his ears and face. I sort of blush too, but I quickly grab my clothes off of the floor and put them on. I accidentally pick up jungkooks shirt, about to toss it on the bed.

Jungkook: wear it, you'd look cute with it

I blush a little more and put it on it's white (of course lmao) but a little long, it looks good tho. My heart racing I walk over to jungkook I grab the side of his face and kiss him lovingly. He kisses back and we stay there till I break from him needing oxygen.

I caress his cheek and let go as I quickly walk out the door.

I race downstairs grabbing my bag and heading outside to meet pd nim in his car. I am glad I don't have to drive today.

I get in and buckle up. He backs out and drives.

Pd nim: y/n, to be honest, I am not mad, nor disappointed. Jungkook is a good boy, but you just turned 18 today and your to young to be drinking, even with older guys. I find it funny because it's normal to do these as a teenager. The thing is me and your father use to do that all the time. That's how he met your mother,...so maybe it isn't that bad cause we are both successfu now.

Pd nim: okAY the thing here is, I wont tell your parents, just promise me the next time you do this you will tell me.

(N/A: I never really mentioned this, but you do know pd nim, from your father. Except it's the first time in years like 7 years you have seen him.)

Y/n: I will Thankyou :))

Pd nim: since I didn't remember your birthday being today, I'll give you your present later

We stop by the school. I smile and wave to him as he drives off. I enter school and made a excuse of sleeping in. Finding out today is my last day of school.

----------------------

(N/A: warning this story is ending soon :// it's been fun, 😭😭💜💜-- also sorry haven't been posting I been tired, and stuff like that.)