WALMART ADVENTURE

(N/A: I bet you all love this photo/ if anyone knows the movie it's from, I love you😂😂)
------------------------

School ends, the most we did today was only take the last day test and have "a party". They gave us muffins, and said "congrats" or "you deserve this! You did so well" then they turned on some Disney jams. I ain't going to lie tho I went all out on roller coaster ride from lilo and stitch.

I walk out around the school, I realized I never had a graduation party. Hm, well I guess that's what I get for getting suspended. I at least still get to go to college next year and I have my birthday today.

I wait inside the school for 10 minutes. Everyone has already left school ground and went home to celebrate. I am guessing, I'm pretty much stuck here also cause I don't have my car and I forgot my phone at home.

??: I am sorry ms but I'll have to ask you to leave the school.

Y/n: okay,..

I walk outside and sit on a bench. I don't really feel like walking all the way home, but there are some nice places to shop around here.

-

I walk around Walmart (N/A: I know great choice of a store huh ;-)....)

I find a dinosaur head and walk around Walmart acting like a retard. Some teenagers came up to me and took pictures with me. They gave me half fives and carried on. I found it amusing. I see someone familiar walk past me. I walk up behind them making sure my eyes are correct. OMG I WAS RIGHT! IT WAS RM suddenly a yoongi walks out from a isle going next to rm but spotting me at the same time.

Yoongi: um namjoon, there's a person with a dinosaur head behind you.

He turns around amused.

Rm: hi do you need anything?

Y/n: take me home!

They both scrunch they're brows confused.

I take off the head, and end up with helmet hair.

Rm: omg

Rm face palms and yoongi smiles amused.

Yoongi: omfg y/n, wait how did u get here?..

Y/n: I walked

Rm: oh god I forgot your school is close to here

Y/n: old school

Y/n: anyways, how did you guys get here I thought you guys didn't drive

Rm: Jin-hyung took us, he is in the car.

Y/n: ohh

Rm: we were just planning to leave so we can take you home if needed

Y/n: PLEASE! but first, can you guys buy me me this dinosaur head

(N/A: just Incase you don't understand what the dinosaur head is it's like a thing you can buy at a Halloween store.

They look like this😂😂😂😂😂)

-

They buy me the dinosaur head since earlier they found out from pd-nim today is my birthday. They said if it wasn't my birthday they wouldn't have bought it for me but, eh. I would have bought it anyways. I have money on me, but I just didn't feel the energy to take off my backpack and search for it.

We walk outside to the parking lot and you can see Jin waving to us. We get into a black truck.

Jin: it's nice to see you again y/n

He smiles while I sit and buckle in the front seat.

They play some classical music and try making beats to it and rap. They were actually pretty good, but kind made me laugh. He just kept repeating his name.

Time passes by fast as they park in the driveway of my house. I see a familiar cars.

Oh god it's my parents...

----------------------

(N/A: and guess who is to lazy to read over and correct my mistakes! 🤦‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️)