Dinner..

(N/A: other chapter was weird right,.. let's move on💜)
------------------------

J-hope: we knew you liked her but we didn't know that you guys had a thing going on!

Y/n: WAIT WHAT

I look at jungkook and he looks as surprised as me.

Jungkook: I don't like her-

Suga: it's obvious you do even tae noticed , and he has been distracted by y/n stuff animal since we got here.

Tae: it's true our jungkookie is radiating lust

Jungkook: I am not!

Y/n: I don't Believe that stuff exist

Everyone looks at me.

Rm: it does, you just might have not found it yet

Jin: oh our poor jungkookie,this looks one-sided

Jungkook: I don't like her!

I walk out of the kitchen up to my room. I have to process the things I'm hearing.

-
I been upstairs for 5 hours the boys left and jungkook hasn't even tried to come and get me up yet. Dinner at his moms starts in a bit..

Eventually I hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: come in

A bit of silence passes.

Jungkook: dinner starts in a hour please start getting ready..

I hear him walk away. I start getting dressed in something simple but cute.
I head downstairs 10 minutes later, the first thing I see is jungkook. My hearts beat accelerates . How can he look so good effortlessly...

He looks up and sees me, he straightens up and smiles a bit

He looks up and sees me, he straightens up and smiles a bit. He seems a bit awkward.

Y/n: let's go I can't wait to see your parents again!!

I pull him out the door to hurry. He chuckled.

-

We made it to where his mom is staying. I park the car and look at jungkook.

Y/n: you look very good today

Jungkook: so do you

Y/n: .. maybe we should go inside...

Jungkook: yeah...

I stand up out of the car trying to get as much air in me as I can. I don't know why I am so nervous, I wasn't nervous earlier.

Jungkook and I walk up to the door. Jungkook knocks and half a second later his mom answers joyfully.

JJK mom: WELCOME!!! Come inside!!

She speaks with a big smile. She does a hand gesture telling me and jungkook to follow her. She leads us to a brightly decorated kitchen/dining area. It's very nice. Jungkook and I sit next to eachother. My breath hitches, I look down a bit embarrassed. Why did he sit next to me and not his mom! Okay I think I'm over reacting.

Jungkook: y/n? Are you okay,.. you been acting weird since earlier.

Y/n: I'm fine, I'm just nervous about summer school starting tomorrow

He nods and starts a conversation with his father. What I said is true, but there is something else. I just don't know what is wrong myself.

JJK Mom: y/n, I'm so glad you came. Jungkook was so excited when he was first going to babysit you. He thought you were younger, but he was surprised when he came to the house. He told me all about it..

I noticed jungkook hearing what his mom was saying.

JJK dad: that's true. I remember him texting us about how he is so excited to be like an older brother towards you. Once he found out your age, it was another story.

JJK mom: yes we were all surprised.

I look down embarrassed.
Maybe that's why he ignored me for those three days. Maybe he was trying to process all that was happening.

JJK mom: I am glad though your at this age. You could be a great help with helping jungkook make more friends.

Jungkook: mom I can't really make more friends. It's hard,

JJK mom: just cause your an idol doesn't mean you can't make more friends.

Jungkook: it sort of does..

JJK mom: okay fine whatever. Mm y/n..

Y/n: yes?

JJK mom: do you know the group jungkook is in?...

Y/n: um y-yeah..

I look down.

JJK mom: oh good! You must know a lot about jungkook already then!

JJK dad: honey stop your making the poor girl blush

I sit there flustered. Jungkook is looking at me. His face and eyes having all different mixed emotions.

-(after dinner)-

Me and jungkook sit in the car awkwardly.

Jungkook: are you going to start the car?..

Y/n: o-oh um yeah

I start the car about to pull out but jungkooks hand comes near my face as he..
----------------------

(N/A: I didn't check over for mistakes but hopefully it's okay💜 thanks for reading hope you like it!!💜💜)