Oh my lord

(N/A: I gave up on titles💜💜💜)
------------------------

I wake up, and I see jungkook is still sleeping. I can feel his breath on my neck. We stayed there for a good amount of time before I feel his breath Hitch. I hear him yawn, but stop as soon as he started to.

Jungkook: why are you laying here?

Y/n: you told me to

Jungkook: whe-

He looks at what is covering both of us as he is propped up on his arm. He sees the red fuzzy blanket and looks at me.

Jungkook: oh yeah..

I look at him facing my head towards him, are faces not to far apart.He gets all flustered and I find it so adorable.

It seems that reality just hit him, as his eyes go wide and he walks to the kitchen. I hear him fumble for a cup as he sits down a cup on the counter grabbing the water filter and pouring water into his cup. I get up and check the time it's 9 PM, I still have time to sleep. I get up and walk to my room to go sleep there instead. Hoping to avoid an awkward conversation with him.

I made it to my room, I shut the door behind me and go to my dresser to pick up some pajamas. Instead of my normal Barbie pajamas I wear striped shorts and a white T-shirt.

I laid there not able to fall asleep for some time. A minute passes by and I hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: come in

jungkook pops his head in, spotting me first glance.

Jungkook: I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm having trouble sleeping... I u-um was curious. Can I sleep with you. In your bed?..

I look at him at him In disbelief. Glad though he didn't mention anything from earlier.

Y/n: sure come on.

I open a spot in the covers for him right next to me. Slowly and awkwardly he walks over and lays down. I Snuggle up to him For more warmth, his back facing me. He turns around our faces a inch away from each other. He grabs my waist and snuggles is Head into my neck as we slowly fall asleep together.

------------------------

(N/A: ikr a lot of sleep but it's cute to me💜💜 I hope you all enjoyed and for all the Americans HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY💜)