I like you pt.2

(N/A: y'all like that photo?^^😂😂👌🏻)
------------------------

OK. ...Maybe the kiss was a mistake, maybe he just felt he had too, but it came out of no where!? Why am I acting so dumb. He obviously did it because of the awkward moment right? I mean no that must not be it, it mus-

Somebody comes through my bedroom door, barging in.

??: yyyyy/nnnnn! Howww we're youuu

Y/n: oh hi RM

Rm: call me namjjooon

Y/n: can you please leave me alone you reak like alcohol

He ignores what i day and sits on my bed next to me.

Rm: you should come down stairs with me, we're all playing games and drinking

Y/n: oh yeah sure, I will be down there in NEVER!

Rm: y/n you can't stay in this room all day because of jungkook

Wait what how does he know?.. oh my god did jungkook tell him omg no I'm ruined.. I cover my face with the covers in embarrassment but he pulls them off uncovering my whole body. Sending the cold air with my warmth.

Rm: okay get up let's go

He grabs my arm pulling me from my safe place downstairs. The first face I see is jhopes.

Jhope: y/n!!!!!!!

He comes rushing towards me hugging me with everyone watching.

Y/n: you still remember my name?

Jhope: of course who doesn't remember a pretty face!

I turn my head to the side trying to hide my face. I look back up my eyes landing on jungkook. He is guzzling down a bottle of vodka with taehyung cheering him on. I watch him jug down the rest of the bottle the other members except Jin rm and jhope cheering. He sets down the bottle and looks at me. The blankness and sadness consuming his eyes. It gives me a mix emotions of how he actually feels. Without notice suga came over and dragged me to the couch pulling me down sitting on top of his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. It surprises me.

Suga: you are so warm

Y/n: Thankyou?

He snuggles into my back, jungkook glares walking over picking me up.

Jungkook: hyung calm down I am suppose to be babysitting her.

Y/n: yeah and this is totallyyy the way to babysit me, with a bunch of your friends over drinking, and here you are drinking with them!

Jungkook: I only drank a little bit

Y/n: I saw you fuckin chug down that whole bottle of vodka! That's not a little bit!

Rm: I won't lie, he can handle his drinks y/n

Jin: it's very true, and it ain't fair I can't drink cause I have to drive them home after this!

Jimin: PD nim is going to be pissed!!!!!

Y/n: don't worry I have your guys backs tonight so y'all better chill. Stay the night here, I'll make beds later for y'all.

Jungkook: and how will you get us out of this?

He looks at me amused

Y/n: like I said they'll stay here I'll make some beds and I'll say I had lady issues and I needed help so I asked you and you didn't know what to do so you called your hyungs and then the others care over just to visit but then I begged them all to stay.

Taehyung: great thinking!!

Jin: why does that actually sound like something that would happen

Rm: cause it most likely would

Jhope: y/n, you want a drink?

Y/n: um, s-

Jungkook: sorry but no she can't she needs to go rest for school tomorrow.

Y/n: no it's fine I can drink, I don't have to drink a lot,

Jungkook: your underage!

Y/n: and your a buzzkill!!!!

Everyone Oo's while I grab a soju off the table and chug it. I stare at jungkook while chugging the rest of the bottle and he looks at me in disbelief...... the game has started.