Fuzzy day

(N/A: these might be weird sorry💜💜💜)
------------------------

I sit in my summer school class as I think of what happened yesterday with me and jungkook. My mind gets lost As I thought of how I rushed out of the living room up to my room. Leaving jungkook downstairs, I hope he feels guilty. He sort of deserved it, but I feel bad that I said that not knowing what was going through his head. I really need to find out why he was acting that way.

my teacher slams his hand on my desk, and tells me to get back to work.

-(after school)-

I get home and throw my stuff on the ground roughly sitting sitting on the couch. I see jungkook Taking a nap on the couch next to me, I smile at how cute he is, he looks like a sweet innocent bunny and his white shirt and gray joggers. I turn on the TV can I watch whatever came on, the show that Was playing showed a girl attacking a guy with a remote. It reminded me of when I first met him, in person of course. I turn off the TV engorged and memories that just happened recently but feel like a long time ago.

I see jungkook twitch I head over to the living room closet that has some warm soft cozy blankets. Placing a red fuzzy one on jungkook. I watch as he snuggles in with the blanket calmly. Slowly opening is beautiful round brown eyes.
his long eyelashes, flutter his cheeks covered in a light blush from his awakening. I can't help but stare at him. He looks at me back and this time I don't pull my site away from him. We stare at each other until one of us speaks.

Jungkook: come lay with me,

He speaks half asleep, I look at him as he scoots a bit over on the couch padding beside him. I laid down next to him My mind blank of any worry or any thoughts of what happen yesterday. Oh I thought about was how tired I was and how nice it would feel to be next to somebody. He snuggles into me and throws the red fuzzy blanket around us as we slowly let our minds fall asleep.

----------------------

(N/A: hopefully these got better, I started using the microphone to speak into my phone to type cause I got lazy using my hands. Hopefully the corrections are okay thankyou for reading💜💜💜💜)