Pabo

(N/A: 💜💜💜these chapters will be shorter for a while, but please enjoy?💜💜💜)
------------------------

Jungkook: I hate you for not telling me..

Y/n: you do?...

I look at him expecting him to tell me that he's joking to give me a look at least that he's actually not mad at me. Of course what I expect didn't happen. I slowly enter my keys in the Ignition and start the car. I look at him one last time before driving out of the park. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until he calms down.

-(next day)-(late day)-

I had downstairs to the living room to watch some TV. Still not forgetting about what has happened tonight I had downstairs to the living room to watch some TV. Still not forgetting about what has happened last night. Well heading down the stairs I see him. I choke on my laughter as I see he was watching Iron Man. It reminded me of that one day, I began to become flustered. I guess Jungkook Heard me walking down the stairs to the living room. As he turns his head around from the couch facing me for a split second. He turns back around quickly and watches the show. I ignore him as he ignores me.

I walk past heading towards the kitchen. He speaks and I expect him to deeply apologizes for say he over reacted but he only speaks five words.

Jungkook: you start summer school tomorrow.

I grind my teeth and quickly walk into the kitchen.

I think to myself, "Is he fucking serious." I definitely expected more from him. I guess he's just as stubborn as I am. After all he is just my babysitter.

Jungkook walks into the kitchen and looks at me. I stand there looking at him back.

Jungkook: also about you being an army just know. I don't care, I am just your babysitter. I'm not your personal record booth so don't ask me to sing for you or for an autograph or anything else. Just treat me normal ,

He leaves me in the kitchen in awe , where did that come from?